"Total Drama World Tour"

*again all art was edited by me but based off total drama😏*
Y/N your name
H/C hair colour
B/N band name
M/B/N magazine brand name
F/C favourite colour
It was an average yet sunny day. You had signed up to be on your uncles show. To avoid getting sued he managed to let you choose your team. You rode the bus to the main area.
Two other people and you were on the bus. However there was two lines in between the private bus. Nobody could see eachother but could all get out through the same door. There's a button that tells you when to exit however. You came out last however.

*third person from now on, however I'm not that good at realising things so if there's any mistakes W/ spelling or tense change please let me know!*

Chris cleared his throat.
"Hold your horses kiddies! We have one more special guest. Very special."
"OOO OO! IS IT TYLER?!" Lyndsey asked.
Tyler: "I-"
"No."
"It's the one.."
"The only,"
"Y/N!" Chris announced as you stepped off the bus.
Cheers and gasps surrounded Y/N's ears as her H/C hair flowed in the wind. If people we're bi, Alejandro and Y/N would be enough to make people faint.
"Pleasure to meet you, mi amor." Alejandro flirted.
"Woah woah woah, take it slow man." Y/N chuckled.
You noticed a small brunette staring at Y/N, and then a taller girl ran straight to her, a wide grin on her face.
"OMGOMGOMGOMG Y/NNNNN! IM YOUR HUGESTHUGESTHUGEST FANNN!"
"NO I AM!" Owen suddenly butted in, and they began arguing. Y/N stood by them, rubbing the back of her neck.
"I figured this would happen." Chris and Y/N said in unison.
Owen managed to fend off Sierra and immediately took Y/N's hand and began shaking it, eventually taking her entire body with it.
"ITSSOSOSONICETOMEETYOUY/AAAHAHA" He was very quick when speaking.
"T-AH-Thanks, but uh.. caaan I have my body back?"
"Oh yeah, sorry! I'm Owen!"
He flung Y/N on accident, making her fling straight into two brunette boys.
"Ow!
Sorry- uh.."
"Ugh.... Noah."
"I'm Cody!"
"Shut up! Anyway, Y/N will be switching in between the second and third team.
"WAIT." Courtney smiled, slowly pushing away Y/N and forming the other competitors into a huddle.
"I'm so not getting first. Y/N is for sure on my team. Got that?" She declared.
"Nah! She's so on my team!" Tyler butted in.
"No she's totally gonna be in my squad!" Leshawna started an argument.
"SHUT IT! Anyway get on the plane."
Chris proceeded to show the different parts of the plane.
Harold loved the hot tub.
"Woah! How do I win this! My lovely Leshawna loves a good hot tub!"
"Slow down tiger! This spot is for Y/N and one lucky competitor only." Chris then pointed to a huge hot tub. "THATS my hot tub."
".... So can we still win it-"
"NO"
Time skip to the ✨challenge✨
Y/N was lost. She hopelessly wandered around before tripping on a human-like object causing her to fall.
"G-AH!"
"SORRY!" The person stepped up and offered her a hand. Y/N looked up to see it was Cody.
"Thanks." She took his hand and dusted herself off.
"What are you doing lost?"
"More importantly what we're you doing on the floor?"
"I tripped and lost hope."
"Don't be like that!"

*a/n sierra is still obsessed with cody she just obsessed W u more*

"Sierra won't leave me alone, and if she finds us both we're done for!" Cody groaned.
"Which is why we should go!" Y/N grabbed his arm, picking up the brunette (if ur shorter than 5'5 *codys height* pretend you're taller ;D) and carried him bridal style.
"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Cody exclaimed.
"SAVING YOUR BUTT FROM SIERRA!" Y/N replied.
"IF WE SHOULD BE CAREFUL OF ANYONES BUTT IT SHOULD BE YOURS! SHES OBSESSED WITH YOU! EVEN MORE THAN ME!"
"WHY ARE WE SCREAMING?!"
"I DONT KNOW!!"
The two of you ended up getting even more lost, and coke across a thing covered in toilet paper, who looked pretty pissed.
"Um." Y/N stared at the mummy.
Cody was scared half to death however, as he was clinging onto Y/N, and he even managed to touch.. 🍒... yeah... 😭
"WOAH DUDE WATCH WHERE YOU'RE TOUCHING!" Y/N let him go causing him to fall and groan.
"I'm sorry I didn't know!" Cody tried to act innocent. Tried.
"Hmm. Alright." She accepted the plea for mercy and instead of carrying him like she just did, she threw him over her shoulder.
"Now you can't cause any trouble." Y/N said with pride. Not knowing where Cody got a good view of. You might have guessed right.
Yep.
He had a perfect view of her 🍑... 😬
With a perfectly fine Cody staring at your nono square y/n and cody managed to finally come out, joining the last team, now known as Team Amazon.
Sierra was on the second team, and immediately ran over to Y/N, hugging her tightly, causing Cody to slip out of her shoulders.
*CONFESSIONAL*
Cody: It was really cool of Y/N to motivate me, or just carry me to the end! I thought she'd be all snobby because she's rich and famous but she's actually super nice!
Y/N: My thoughts on Cody? Hm. Nice guy, a little '
funny, and I like short guys.
Only problem is he's a bit of a pervert. That could be a problem.
*CONFESSIONAL END*
Will Sierra obsess over Y/N? Probably. Who will win the second challenge? Find out, after the break!

woo hope u guys liked this story. I wasn't very fast at making it because I'm getting a new carpet in my writing room and bed room so I had to sleep on a mattress. And I currently still am. But anyway I hope you guys like it as much as I did making it!
I'll post part two when I can.
Also 1037 words check ok bye lmao

and this is just a drawing of diance dawn