'Broadway!' p2

uuuummmm yeah hehehhehehehe

I know I saiddd it was going on a hiatus but im honestly bored out of my ass. So yeah, why not

Come get your juice simps 💅

Also I'll be personalising and adding more unique scenes to this story, as you'll see in this chapter, something that didn't happen canonically in actual td but it would happen in incorrect quotes, etc

Enjoy 💝

notes:
• S/N = song name
• (Name) = your name!!!!

Chef launches a button, which opens a hatch, sending you and the other contestants flying out of the plane.

You thought this would be a repeat of falling out of the sky, and shriek. It was not fun.

You cling to the closest person, which was Izzy.

She giggles, and clings back
"Woo-hoo! Falling!" She says, raising a fist up in excitement.

You manage to sneak a shaky smile, but it's quickly wiped straight off when you feel another pair of hands pull you away from Izzy.. and into their own.

You have no idea who it is, until you hear that
god forsaken sarcastic tone.

"Jeez, didn't I tell you about Insane-itis? Do you want to go insane?!" He says, scolding you, yet holding you closer every second.

"Hey, give me my falling buddy back!" Izzy pouts, crossing her arms.

Noah does not answer, but he only glares at Izzy, to which she returns a playful, but equally mad glare back.

Before anything can escalate, the boat lands into the water safely.

You tumble a bit from the impact, and you shove yourself into Noah.

I mean, no problem right? You get to engage in physical contact with best grumpy boy?

Well, yes, but you knocked him over.

"I- oops- uhhh.." you stare at his figure knocked out on the boat.

"Um, Chris? I think-"

"OH MY GOD! NOAH'S DEAD! SPEAK TO ME BUDDY, SPEAK!" Owen rushes over, throwing you on his shoulders as he goes to check on Noah's unresponsive behaviour.

He's definitely alive and breathing, but y'know. It's Owen.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO! THE WATER GOT NOAH!" Owen proceeds to burst into pained tears, and you feel so bad for not telling him he's alive. You hug his neck with your arms for comfort, which he seems to appreciate.

"It's okay Owen. I'm magic, watch. I'll bring him back to life!" You say, getting off his shoulders.

You lean down to see Noah is clearly conscious. Amazing acting skills. 10/10.

"Watch everyone, I'll revive him!" You say enthusiastically.

You lean closer to him slowly, as if you're going to kiss him. You feel his body tense up in excitement.

Then, you shake him aggressively

"GET UP!"

"Okay! I'm up! Let go of me!" He says, grabbing your shoulders to try and bring himself up.

"Woah, you revived him?! That's so cool! You're like, magic, (Name)!" Lindsay says, shook.

"I know! What if (Name) is secretly a witch, but a good one that revives dead people?" Owen 'whispers' to Lindsay (not very well ofc) giggling.