Ep 5: The secrets 2/2

Previously
.
.
.
.

Narrator Narrates: 

The next morning you wake up feeling a hug and like air (breath) on your forehead.  You open your eyes to find Douxie hugging you but also you see like a tear. You try to move but he hugs you stronger. Then he wakes up and stands up really fast. 

Douxie Narrates: 

I was having a nightmare back at Merlin's death but I felt something warm. It moved. I just hold them or hold something strong. I wake up to see I was hugging _____ 

Present 

 . 

Douxie still narrates: 

I stand up really fast after noticing Archie and Nari where waking up, but I lost my balance and I fell of the bed trying to get out, but I stand up fast as I could and go downstairs 

_____ Narrates: 

Douxie stands up fast then he gets out of the bed. 

Archie: And that just happened... 

Nari: What happened? 

_____: I'm neither sure of what happened *kind of confused* oh Arch do you know any secrets of dad that I got to know. 

Arch: *A little nervous* N-no I don't... but if I did it is not my must to tell you Mathew must tell you. 

_____: (I know you know something but it is true is my dad right to tell me) Oh okay Arch I will talk to dad then. 

I got down stairs and saw dad in the kitchen and Douxie in the living room talking with someone on the phone. I go to my dad 

____: Dad can you answer me this with the truth. 

Mathew: Yes sweetheart, what is it? 

_____: Dad, when you were talking with Douxie I heard a little of it, so what do you mean you're powerful and I need his protection? 

 Your dad stops and looks at you then looks at Douxie and he whistles to Douxie and makes a sign to come. Douxie comes and stands on the side of you and your dad. 

Mathew: Well, remember that your mom has magic right? The princess of Saturn. *you nod* Well I'm also but the prince of the Moon. 

____: Wait, what do you mean? 

Mathew: Well, your mom is extraterrestrial, but the moon looked more like the humans. The only difference is our skin is white and well it was only me and my mom at first, but we grow thanks to my mom's power. Saturn was much like a human and the same skin color of your mom like a tan skin color. But the Moon was taken over by some Bounty Hunter.  We, used to some soldiers for the Akiridions, well the King and Queen Tarron. 

____: Wait, what? Akiridions? Prince of the moon? Bounty Hunters? And, King and Queen Tarron?   

Douxie: Wait, the Tarron?