Ep 4: The secrets 1/2

This story was supposed to be posted on December 18 but I got a lot of HW to do.... Like a 100 this story has to remember someone. But I couldn't posted the day I wanted :<

Also you can hear the music while you read.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Previously

_____ Dad's: Hey kid we have an- *he moves over Archie and me and he looks at the math work I notice Nari comes in and closes the door* oh so you help my daughter? Thanks! And hi Archie

Narrator Narrates:

Archie: Hi Mathew!

Mathew: Hi! It's really late *he checks the time* is 12:00pm you should stay. Oh, and sorry for your loss.

Douxie: Oh, don't worried I'm okay, an, how did you know about-

Mathew: Your loss? I'm friend of Merlin and well I felted when his magic disappear.
.
.
.
The present

Mathew: Well, you and Nari should stay here. It's late and I want to talk. Any questions?

Douxie: I got a question, how do you know about Merlin if you don't have magic?

Mathew: I have to tell you, because I trust you to protect my daughter but first.

He takes you like a princess and goes upstairs, also Archie and Nari follow and lands you soft in bed and Archie goes to sleep with you and Nari sleeps, then Mathew gives a blanket to Nari and finally goes down stairs with Douxie.

Douxie: So, what do you want to talk about?

Mathew: Like I say I trust you to protect my daughter after all Merlin gave you a magic staff. I'm Mathew Amalur son o-

Douxie: Son of the Moon. A powerful wizard!! Merlin used to always talk about you.

Mathew: You might ask why if I'm powerful why I need your help to protect _____, am I right? *Douxie Nods* Well...*something falls*

(But first let go a little minute before)

When your dad left Archie felt to sleep fast and Nari too you wake up suddenly needing water, when you hear Douxie.

Douxie:....Merlin used to always talk about you.

Mathew: You might ask why if I'm powerful why I need your help to protect _____, am I right? *Douxie Nods* Well...

You make something fall and you act like you fall too so they don't suspect about you (You're the impostor! :<and dumb -_-because you got hurt) (Oh and if you don't understand there a stair and there is a wall that covers so that's how you could spy \U3U/) Douxie goes over you, as well as your dad.

Douxie: Are you okay?

_____: Y-yes, I *yawn* was looking for water *Your dad goes to the kitchen, gets water and gives it to you* Thanks dad!

Mathew: Douxie, can you take my daughter to her room? And you can sleep up stairs with Nari and Archie.

Douxie nods, he helps you get up the stairs and you point your room. You went to bed but Douxie got you knee and healed it with Magic and then healed your hand.

Douxie: You should be careful next time.

_____: *You nod shyly to then point to the closet , so Douxie open it* There is some blanket in there if there's none then Nari has the last one and the others are dirty or we forgot them.

Douxie: Well, there is no blanket

____: You can sleep with the blanket big enough for both of us. *Douxie freezes, then you blush realizing that what you say might have sound out of place* Please don't misunderstand it!

 *Douxie freezes, then you blush realizing that what you say might have sound out of place* Please don't misunderstand it!

Douxie Narrates:

____: You can sleep with the blanket big enough for both of us. *Douxie freezes, then you blush realizing that what you say might have sound out of place* Please don't misunderstand it!

When she said that I just froze and felt my cheeks warm. I just felt nervous and my heart accelerated. I just nod lay down and I face the other way I felt the bed moving which meant she also move the other way

Narrator Narrates:

The next morning you wake up feeling a hug and like air (breath) on your forehead. You open your eyes to find Douxie hugging you, but also you see like a tear. You try to move but he hugs you stronger. Then he wakes up and stands up really fast.

Douxie Narrates:

I was having a nightmare back at Merlin's death but I felt something warm. It moved. I just hold it or them strong. I wake up to see I was hugging _____
.
.
.
.
.
The writer is always doing the relationships fast lol. Well, this is the End
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

For this part I will be doing a story for Krel x reader I will try to find I title and also a title for this Story.... Also is the 3rd anniversary of Kim Jonghyun

If you love K-pop or know something about K-pop and the group SHINee Jonghyun was part of that group.

R.I.P April 8 1990 to December 18 2017. We will always remember you and have you in our heart.