Ep 9: The Moon & The Sun(part 2/4)

Previously:

And we all see to shine blue rock huge and when the light of the moon hit the crystal the staff of _____ and Claire elevate Claire staff make a dark light look-alike the night and _____ light look-alike the sun and it makes like the sun and the moon sign looking alike the Ying Yang

{Something like that}

Douxie Still Narrates:

I remember that Ying Yang of The Sun and The Moon. Merlin told me before his death, so I decided to tell the guys but before I could speak those lights hit _____ and Claire and they faint but they wake up really fast. I get to help get up _____ but I notice that both of them have a necklace of the Ying Yang that was shown in the sky.

Narrates Narrator:

_____ and Claire stand up by themself and start whispering

_____: *whisper* Uff did you have the same vision

Claire: *whisper* Yes, do you think we should the others?

_____: *whisper* No, after all, we saw a little we just see two sister

Claire: *whisper* How you know they are sisters?

_____: *whisper* I know this because-

Douxie & Jim: Are you okay _____ | Claire.

_____ & Claire: Yes!

_____: Well guys if you don't mind I would love to go with my friend.

Jim: It's okay

You and Claire start walking until you get far away from the others and you are out of the forest.

Claire: So, why did you want to get me away from the others? Does it gotta do with the vision or the necklaces? *hold the necklace up*

_____: Well, yes it gotta do with the vision and the necklaces and we gotta be alone to make sure that what we saw is true. Also, we gotta go to a secret place that is linked to the sister of The Moon and The Sun follow me *start running and claire follows you*

You and Claire run back to your house but you don't go inside you go to the other side where a tree that is taller than the other tree, you hit a hidden button in the tree and a secret door opens you go inside and Claire follows you. Claire look amazed the place you both were at was so magical there were magical creatures and a little lake with trees all over the place you keep walking and there is a house in the tree really pretty with flowers as decorations, look literally like another dimension because the moon and the sun were out at the same time. You both stop when you hear noises.

_____: Look like someone follow us, get ready in case

You both get in a position to fight with your staff to see that what follows you was.....