Ep 13: "I am back"

Previously:

Narrators POV:

Jim and Claire start their adventure and Douxie and _____ too. Douxie and ____start walking and get all hints they found then a fake gosht appears and make _____ jump, they hug Douxie from the back and hide their face on his neck. Which makes Douxie blush he holds their hands which makes our reader blush a little. With Jim and Claire, everything was fine a normal but the path start getting hard each time they kept walking. Both Claire and Jim, Douxie, and _____ got to the doors one says to keep the adventure, and the other says exit Jim and Douxie were to go to the exit but something strange happens the necklaces of _____ and Claire elevates to point at the adventure the got in and Jim and Douxie follow them both of them meet each other again. Claire and _____ turn around they look like they were under control.

Claire & ____: Follow us *Jim and Douxie follow them*

Claire: Here

_____: Enter *a door appears and Claire and _____ come back to normal*

But before they could open the door somebody appears

????: Hey _____, how have you been?

_____: You!?

The present:
Douxie POV:

???: Miss me

_____: Probably....

(How the guy look like)

He has a scar.

The scar looks like the scar of this pic

_____: How have you been Tenko

I see how _____ hugs Tenko for some reason I didn't like it I want him away from them for some reason I have never felt this way before. I hate this feeling. But then I hear her start crying.

_____: *sob* How is it possible?

Tenko: I don't know I think probably cause of the necklace *look at Claire and then _____ stops hugging _____ and get close to Jim and do I kind of reverence* and you must be the troll hunter Jim *looks at Douxie* and you must be the lucky one to win y/n/n(your nickname) heart you must Douxie.

Douxie: *cold and serious* yes and you are?
Tenko: Well I am... I am

_____: My... ex *awkward silent*

Tenko: But I break up with her...

Douxie: Why, did you break up with her?

Tenko: Well I am *talk to Douxie telepathic* That I something I can not tell at least for now but all I will say I did it because she was in danger. *talks to _____* now I gotta leave but whenever you need me just *whisper in ear* call me by your necklaces.

____: 気は確かですか!。あなたは私が私の耳元でささやくのが嫌いであることを知っている (ki wa tashika desu ka! Anata wa Watashi ga Watashi no mimimoto de sasayaku no ga kirai de Aru koto wo shitsu te iru)Are you crazy!? You know I hate you whispering in my ear]

Tenko: *giggles* Bye everyone, don't forget to enter the room *disappear*

.

.

.

.

Sorry guys I have been not writing a lot because I have been occupied I am about to move out and also I wanted to take a time out, but now I think I am ready to keep writing and doing other social media stuff.