Ep 12: Double date

Narrates The Narrator:

_____ received a message saying to prepare that the whole day is gonna be about the double date a plan that with help of Jim, Claire will make this day cool. Even though you both were scared of how you would tell the guys about the secret of the necklaces and staff.

On the date:

Douxie and Jim: Hey ladies

You and Claire giggle

_____: So where are we going?

Claire: Well, Douxie dicided the first and Jim the second stop, you and I got the last place.

_____: We do?... oh I get it *nervous smile*

Douxie and Jim: What do you mean?

_____: It wouldn't be a surprise

Claire: If we told you guys.

Claire, Jim, _____, and Douxie got to the new restaurant that Douxie says to go to. It was a huge place and pretty.

Jim: Douxie thought for this first part of the date we "separate"

Douxie: two tables of two

Lady: Sure *wink at Douxie* these are your tables.

Douxie holds _____ hands, which make our reader blush by his actions. The lady gets a little mad so they leave after getting their food. After they were done eating and chat.

_____: Well that was fun! *looks at Douxie, which make him blush*

Claire: I agree!

Jim: *Stand up* Well I got the second stop; which is gonna have a lot of fun and probably have an adventure on it *smile*

_____: Okay~~ *jumps up* Sound like fun!

Douxie POV(Point of view):

We all finish eating up when Jim says is his turn to show the second place _____ agree and jumps up. They look like a little kid so cute

Claire:*whisper*  We know you like them but wow your blushing who would think.

I covered my face and look away when _____ get closed to me and checks me.

_____: Are you okay? *worried*

Douxie: Y-yes

I say but I was too nervous I stand up while I excuse myself to go outside, I didn't notice that _____ follow me outside until they hold my hands, I felt that I was still blushing.

____: Are you okay?

Douxie: AH yes! I just needed to get fresh air. *looks at _____ eye*

I see that _____ got closer to my face to kiss me but we got interrupted by Jim's voice.

Narrator POV:

Jim and Claire get out.

Jim: Is everything, alright guys.

Douxie & _____: Yeah

Jim: Okay the let's go

Jim took Claire Douxie and _____ to a little arcade that has other stuff like an escape room and stuff like that.

Jim: If you want we can separate me and Claire do some games and you*point a Douxie* and _____ can go play or do whatever you want. Just let me know if you're done.

Douxie & _____: Okay

Douxie POV:

So after we separate from Jim and Claire _____ and I discuss where should we go if the haunted house our the escape room, so I let _____ choose, she looks at both doors the haunted house that had some type of troll, skeletons, and other kinds of stuff. The escape room door looked a lot like Minecraft with also a little bit of "scary stuff".

_____: I don't know... both look interesting.

Douxie: It's okay I can wait until you chose.

_____: I choose *their necklaces elevate and point to the haunted house door but they covered it fast that Douxie didn't notice* huh umm the haunted house... yeah!

Douxie: The haunted house it is! *I grab _____ hands and get in the haunted house*

When we  got in there were some rules that say:

"At the end of the haunted house, there is two-door where you gotta choose to exit or go to another adventure but be sure of your choice"

With Jim and Claire:

Jim: Where do you want to go my lady?*do a little bow*

Claire:  What about the escape room?

Jim: Sure

Jim grab Claire hand and they run to get in the escape room where there was a rule that says:  

"At the end of the haunted house, there is two-door where you gotta choose to exit or go to another adventure but be sure of your choice"

Claire: Sounds like fun!

Jim: haha, yeah hope nothing weird happen

Claire: Don't hope a lot!

Narrators POV:

Jim and Claire start their adventure and Douxie and _____ too. Douxie and ____start walking and get all hints they found then a fake gosht appears and make _____ jump, they hug Douxie from the back and hide their face on his neck. Which makes Douxie blush he holds their hands which makes our reader blush a little. With Jim and Claire, everything was fine a normal but the path start getting hard each time they kept walking. Both Claire and Jim, Douxie, and _____ got to the doors one says to keep the adventure, and the other says exit Jim and Douxie were to go to the exit but something strange happens the necklaces of _____ and Claire elevates to point at the adventure the got in and Jim and Douxie follow them both of them meet each other again. Claire and _____ turn around they look like they were under control.

Claire & ____: Follow us *Jim and Douxie follow them*

Claire: Here

_____: Enter *a door appears and Claire and _____ come back to normal*

But before they could open the door somebody appears

????: Hey _____, how you been?

_____: You!?