Getting the tickets (part 2)

After you and y/f/n wake up, you go on your phones for a little bit,and you come across a photo of Tom and Louis and the caption said"who ever is coming to the meet and greet check your emails 🙂" so you showed y/f/n the photo and she went to check her email, she saw an email saying "information for meet and greet" you told her to open it, when she did there was all the information about the meet and greet. Y/f/n starts to read the email and it says"dear y/f/n, I am please to inform you that you have won 2 tickets to Tom Holland and Louis partridges meet and greet, this email will tell you everything that you need to know starting from where. The place that you will be going to for this meet and greet will be in SSE arena, Wembley, London, on 16th June 2021. The meet and greet will be from 12:00pm to 6:00pm.

Depending on what activities what you want to do is how much money you might need to bring. The activities that are going on are:
You will be able to take a photo with Tom or Louis or both of them.
You can wait in line to meet them for them to sign a photo.
There will be a time where they sit down and everyone that is there can ask them questions.

The times of these activities are:
Signing the your photo: 12:30
Photos with them: 3:30
Sit down and questions:5:00

Thank you, your tickets are on the way.

You and y/f/n get up to show your mam the email. You go init the living room, your mam is watch the news. You show her the email, and she said that something came for you just now in the mail. You go to get the envelope with y/f/n. You go back to the living room, and open it, you see two tickets for the meeting greet. You and y/f/n get really excited and start screaming again. You and y/f/n run around the house dancing in excitement. Once you calm down, y/f/n and you go for a walk. You go to a park near your house for about one hour then your mam phones you saying that your foods nearly ready,so you walk back home. "It's a Sunday, you got school ion the morning, so y/f/n do you want me to drive you home?" Y/f/n answers"yes please, if you don't mind"
After you mam comes back, you and her watch a film together, then you go to bed. In the morning you meet up with y/f/n and you walk to school.
You and y/f/n walk to your house after school, once you get home you both run upstairs to see if Tom or Louis has posted anything about the meet and greet, and they have. You look at what they have posted and it was about how they can't wait to meet all of us. It's the 14th of June 2021, and there is only 2 more days until you meet Tom on Louis so your very excited, and you won't stop talking about it. when y/f/n goes home you FaceTime and talk about what your going to do and what your going to say. You say "omg, what if I get nervous and can't speak or what if I start to cry" y/f/n responds and says "you will be fine, but who are you going to ask to sign your photo?" You answer and say "umm I think Tom because I have been a fan of him for ever but I might ask them both, who are you going to ask?" Y/f/n says " I think I will ask Louis" it's 9:00pm so your mam shout up" are you ready to watch another film, y/n?" You shout back down "yeah two seconds" you tell y/f/n "I have to go now see you in school tomorrow, bye" y/f/n says "see you tomorrow,bye" and you hang up then run down stairs to watch the film with your mam. You fall asleep down stairs so your mam wakes you up and tells you to go up to bed. You go up to bed but you stay on your phone for a like bit. You stay up until 10:30pm and then you go to bed. You dream about you meeting Tom and Louis in the meet and greet, and you dream about everything in the meet and greet. You wake up at 6:30am to get ready for school, you run down stairs shouting "tomorrow I'm meeting Tom and Louis,ahhhhh" when you got down to the kitchen you see that your mam has made you breakfast, she has made pancakes. You go to school and see y/f/n and you start talking about your dream that you had and how real it felt. It's lunch in school and you and y/f/n go to a table to eat, and all you talk about is how excited and nervous you are for tomorrow. Y/f/n doesn't come to your hose today so you walk home yourself but as soon as you get home, you binge watch all the interviews of Tom and Louis until you have to have food. When you have food your mam asked how excited you are for tomorrow and you say "excited is at 100% and I'm at 1000% but I'm also nervous" your mam says "you will be okay don't worry Tom and Louis will love you" you say "thanks mam" you go up to bed but you can't sleep because you can't stop thinking about tomorrow, when you finally get to sleep it is 12:00am.