Y/n's birthday (part 10)

You wake up after sleeping down stairs and you shout as loud as you can "ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!". You shouted so loud that you woke up your whole house at 7:30am. Tom wakes up and says "happy 17th birthday darling" you look at how sleepy Tom is and you say "oh sorry I didn't mean to shout that loud and thank you babe" Tom get up and kisses you in the cheek. You and Tom both go up stairs so you can get ready, but before you do your mam shouts from her bedroom "Wait don't go in your room yet, wait for me" you look at Tom in confusion and then shout back "um okay".

After five minutes of waiting to go into your room your mam comes and tells you to close your eyes and she will guide you into your room.
When you are in your room your mam tells you to sit on the bed and then Tom comes and sits next to you.
"One...two...three...open your eyes!" Your mam shouts. You open your eyes and you see this:

You get up and hug your mam and say "thank you so much" then you go back to sit on the bed, your mam hands you each present one after each other

After you open all your presents, your mam and Tom go down stairs so you can get dressed, you put on some new clothes you had for your birthday and you wear this

When you are ready you go down stairs and sit on the sofa with Tom and go on your phone and it's blowing up with birthday message off your friends.

After 20 minutes of being on your phone your mam tells you that she is taking you somewhere so you need to get in the car. You and Tom both walk over to the car and you ask your mam where you are going and she says " I'm taking you out for breakfast" you say "ooo nice, thank you"  your mam responds and says "but first we are taking Tom home to get changed".

Once you get to Tom house you and Tom both get out of the car and go into his house while your mama says in the car.
You open the door and  Niki comes over to you and hugs you "happy birthday y/n" she says while hugging you. You say thank you and walk into the kitchen while Tom goes up stairs to get ready, Niki asks you "so after the party are you coming to our house or is Tom going to yours ?" You think for a second "umm I think we might come back here if that's okay?", Nicki looks at you and says "yeah of corse".

Tom comes back down stairs and you both go back to the car, your mam takes you to a breakfast bar and its all you can eat.

After you get home you lay down on the sofa because you are so full you can't move. You decide to put on a film before you have to get ready for your birthday party.