The first scan (part 25)

It's been a 10 weeks/2 months and two weeks, since you found out that you were pregnant.

On the phone with tom*

"Hey, what time is the scan?" Tom asks.

"Um I think it's around 1:30pm, but I will have a look now" you answer.

Two minutes later*

"It's actually 2:30pm, what time you coming home?" You ask Tom.

"I will be finishing the scene and then coming home so I will be back at like 1:00pm" Tom says back.

"Okay, see you then, bye babe" you say to Tom.

"Bye darling" Tom hangs up.

You get changed and do your hair so when Tom comes home you only have to have food and Tom needs to get ready.

You decide to wear this:

After you get ready Tom pulls up out side your house

When he gets in you tell him to get ready while you cook the food.

After your food you and Tom drive down to the hospital to get your first scan.

Tom goes to check you in and when he comes back he says this,

"They said it will be about a 10 minute wait, how are you feeling, are you okay?

You answer and say " okay, I'm a little bit nervous because what if something goes wrong"

Tom puts his arm around you " it's okay, I bet every thing will be just fine"

You put your head on toms shoulder while you wait for the nurse to tell you that they are ready for you.

After about 15 minutes a nurse comes out and says,

"Miss y/l/n, and mr Holland?"

You and Tom get your things and start to walk after the nurse.

"First scan? Or have you already had your first scan?" The nurse asks you.

"Oh yes it's the first scan" you say back.

"How are you feeling?" She asked turning a corner,

"I'm fine just a little bit nervous" you say back.

"Ah it's totally normal to be nervous, every thing will be okay though" the nurse says while opening the door for you and Tom.

"Thank you" Tom says to the nurse.

"It's ok, someone will be here shortly"the nurse says backing towards the door.

"Okay, thank you" you say while she walks out and closes the door.

You and Tom wait*

You see the door open and the doctor comes into the room and asked you to lay on the bed.

He put the jelly thing and stuff on your stomach*

The doctor sits back down and then shows you your scan. He moves the scan around so you can see your baby.

He asked you if you want the scan printed out, you said yes and then he gave you tissues to wipe the jelly stuff of your stomach.

The doctor takes you and Tom to a room and gives your your scan photos.

"Here you go" the doctor gives you the photos

(A/n: also please ignore the date of the scan)

After you and Tom go home, you go to show your mam the scan.

"Mam, wanna see the baby?" You ask

"Yeah!" Your mam says getting up out of her chair.

"Here" you show your mama the photo and she gets really excited.

(A/n: hey guys! Sorry if this isn't good I haven't been pregnant before so I didn't really know how to write with chapter but I hope you like it!)