❤Day 1: In The Park❤

Welcome back, folks! >:3

It was a normal afternoon day. Feburary 1rst. The birds were tweeting; flowers were blooming. Everything went well for all of the couples. Well, 1 couple in particular.

The purple haired boy was in the park. Thinking. He didn't really know what to do as of today except think about plans and the beautiful scenery; and most importantly his about-to-be husband.

Zander saw the kids playing on the playground; lukeing at them, playing tag or the "Up and Down" game him and Luke did when they were little. Or.. maybe years ago in the original Lander Month.

Even though it was wasn't autumn yet; the leaves on the trees start falling. But, only one by one slowly, but softly.

The purple haired boy sighed, then he felt someone beside him. He quickly turned to face the right and saw his one and only boyfriend right next to him.

"AAAH--" Zander shouted, surprised about to fall; then the autumn boy caught him fortunately. "Luke, you scared me!"

"Whoops..sorry sweetheart," Luke chuckled softly, putting Zander into the correct spot of the bench. Luke has been using the petname Sweetie and Sweetheart for a while now. It made the purple haired boy turn red and look away from time to time.

The two stayed silent, then, Zander luked at Luke another time; slowly. He saw Luke smirking. "What?.."

The autumn boy chuckled and pulled out a periwinkle flower on Zander's hair. "This suits your eyes so much, sweetheart."

The purple haired boy looked away and his face turned a tint of red. "How the heck did that get there?"

"A miracle?" Luke chuckled softly, putting the periwinkle back on Zander's head without him noticing, "So, how are Hailey and Jake?"

"In Statefarm?"

"Yeah, I honestly don't know how they got into that job," Luke looked up thinking.

As a matter of fact, ever since Jake and Hailey were dating; they both have been working at State Farm. The best insurance company and the best workers for simps!

Zander suddenly giggled.

"That's because they're simps. Simps for each other.." Zander smiled, then realized what he just said and put a hand on his mouth. "You need to pretend I never said that!"

Luke chuckled softly.

"Speaking of Hailey and Jake.." Luke said, he scooted next to his to-be husband and put his arms around him. "Are you excited for our wedding?"

Zander sighed softly leaned in against Luke's shoulders. "Ready as I'll ever be."

I'll hold from this day forward..

End of Day 1 ^^
Happy Feburary, folks! Month of Love ❤

Sorry tis chapter is so un-cool TwT
But I promise the next chapters will be amazing ^^

Since most people wanted Luke and Zander to be engaged in this month, I decided to do it \_TwT_/

Also when do you think ep.5..oh wait--
Wrong story XD
Ahem..
When you think ep.6 will come out? 😏
Might as well make Lander Months while new EP.s Starting to release just like ep.5--UwU

(P.S: Did you see the lines of Drew and Luke because that's gonna be very interesting >:3)

Also question:
Do you guys prefer Drake or Jailey? I'm curious--

Talk to ya tomorrow~