💜 Day 24: Forever 🧡

(Motivation hit me just today so lets do this >:3 also sorry for publishing late-- but here ya go ;w; :

The sadie rushing waves hit the current of the grey rocks, the waves move smoothly to the shore. The wind moved to the side, swaying the obre and auburn men hair. Today was filled with relaxment between the couple; their wedding is almost a day away. So far, everything has been milliculous and purrfect.

Luke and Zander sat on a pile of rocks down the shore. The auburn man threw some small rocks and they jumped one by one then going down. Meanwhile, Zander stretched his arms while Peanut Butter layed on his lap silently sleeping.

"Hey, Luke?" Zander said, turning to his to-be husband. Luke luked at Zander caturiously waiting to hear what he was about to say. "If.. I wasn't with you this whole time..what would you do?"

Luke's eye widen a bit. He didn't smile. "Why do you say that?"

"I-It's just.." the obre-haired man "I just had a nightmare that.." he paused and didn't want to continue. He scaredly looked down. "Nevermind.."

Luke put a cupped his finacè's cheek. "If you weren't with me this whole time..I would search the whole world for you. The most amazing European man the brightens up my day everytime he smiles." Zander's face flushed red once Luke had said those words. He looked down, speechless.

"What about you?" Luke said. "What would you do if I wasn't here?"

Suddenly, the grape man chuckled. "Where do I even start?" He scoffed. "Without you, I wouldn't even know how I would survive..you're like.." he turn to Luke. He could feel is breath, making him blush and turn away.

Luke smirked, leaning closer. "Like what?"

"Like a creamy peanut butter who sticks onto things.." Zander grunted, putting his hand out to Luke's head pushing his face away.

"Mmhmm..like you." Luke chuckled softly. "You're like the jelly to my peanut butter who is always hard to open but is very sweet inside."

The birds flew through the trees like angels and some went into the smooth river. The wind was a vast of breeze swaying to the couple's hair.

The purple haired man suddenly looked down. "Hey, Luke..I know we'll get married..but..what if.." he then turned to the shore; some flock of lovebirds were in the water together, making the waves go all smooth. "What if we don't last?..What if.. I stay with with you and we break apart? W-What if I lose you? What if-"

"That's too many what ifs Zander.." Luke put a hand on Zander's chin, letting the obre-man face his finacè with the scarf man's butter eyes with scrutiny. "Remember what I said years ago..you'll never lose me..I am gonna admit..we are gonna fight sometimes but if we do..I promise in all of my heart that I will make it right. No words can say how much I love you so..and if you forget, I won't hestitate to remind you everyday."

Zander's eyes filled with soft, silent tears as they fell down steadily. Without hesitation, he quickly wrapped his arm hands around his future husband. "We're leaving everything behind for new, now Luke. I'm nervous..Will everything we know be lost and change for something new?"

"Oh, we'll keep on changing all over again just like the Seasons, but no matter what happens, I'll be holding you every step of the way." Luke felt the warmth of Zander's arms around him. Then, the obre-haired man whispered:

"Luke..I'm never letting you go...
Ever.."

🧡💜🧡💜🧡💜🧡💜🧡💜

Omg-- ;-;
Was that emotional or cheesy XD I have no idea--

Umm..I hope you enjoyed and i'm sorry for making this day kinda plain but I think tomorrows will be kinda interesting-

Anygays, have a great day ^^