❤Day 14: Happy Valentines Day❤

Sooooo...
What are you doing for Valentines Day? 0w0

🌅In the Morning 🌅
Today was the day..the most lovable day of all. It's where everyone gives each other heart chocolates; love cards, teddy bears are all sorts of little things. Whether you are giving a Valentines to your closest friend, a family, even a special friend that you love the most.

Zander woke up to the sound of his alarm clock beeping. He put his arms through the bed; trying to feel if his husband was there. To his surprise; he couldn't feel anyone at the bed. He gently opened his eyes and found there was a heart envelope laying on the top of his bed.

What is this? Zander opened the envelope and it read:
Goodmorning, darling ♡
-love Luke

Luke never greets me goodmorning on an envelope..Zander said to himself. He got up from bed, ready to start the day. He got out his robe, and he put on his coifed and crispy locks and head to the kitchen.

To his surprise, his to-be husband was there to greet him. Luke.

"Hey, darling," the autumn haired man said. He stood front of Zander and kissed the top of his head.

"Luke, why did you put an envelope saying, 'goodmorning'?" Zander asked. He forgot the note was still on the bed.

"'Cause it's the morning. And it's good," Luke shrugged. Suddenly, he grabbed Zander's wrist and pulled him into a kiss on the lips.

What's with all these kisses?..Zander said to himself; he accepted the kiss and put his hands onto Luke's chest.

Once Luke pulled away he chuckled softly. "So, I got you your favorite breakfast this time~" he pointed to the dining table and Zander's jaw dropped when he saw his favorite breakfast cooked right there. It was beautiful. "I made it myself..well..Peanut Butter helped me too."

A brown, little puppy came out of the chair, clinging to it. He was wagging his tale; holding up a sign on his mouth that saids, "I love you, Zander❤". The European man put a hand on his mouth and soft salty tears fell into his eyes. He's adorable...Zander thought.

Luke got a chair for Zander to sit on; like a gentleman he was. The European boy lightly smiled and Luke sat across from him. Meanwhile, Peanut Butter went to his puppy seat and ate his breakfast.

While Zander was eating his wholesome breakfast, Luke suddenly blurted and chimed, "Will you be my Valentine?"

The purple haired boy eyes widen. He smiled confidently and said, "yes!"

●●●●●●

🌤In the Afternoon🌤

Luke and Zander decided to shining brightly and their puppy was on Zander's bag; playing with puppy toys Luke brought him on the way to the beach. It was refreshing.

The cool Spring hair blew through them and the blue waves return to the sea, just like another season.

The two sat next to a pine tree breathing the fresh air. "I can't believe Hailey or Milly didn't come with us. They would've had a fun time," Luke said, putting his hands around his legs.

"Yeah, well Elliot told me he was taking Milly on a romantic date on a resteraunt and Jake is taking Hailey to the mall. I think they're having a good time," Zander put his two hands on his hair. He saw Peanut Butter wagging his tail begging for treats. Of course Zander wouldn't say no. He took out his pockets and gave it to him.

"I think you were just waiting for me to take you on this romantic date," Luke smirked.

Zander gave a lukewarm responce saying, "yeah, I totally did." He layed his head on Luke's shoulder as the puppy went up to Zander's obre hair and barked as loud as he can.

"I remember when Sean teased me into liking you when we went to the beach," the scarf boy said, he luked into the sky, seeing all the millexilent clouds, luking like hearts 2 days ago.

There were so many couples on the beach, holding hands; playing fetch with their little puppy dogs and some cats.

"What did he say?" Zander asked suddenly.

"He told me, 'What's up with you and Zander?'..I told him, 'Don't tell anyone..but I love that guy til' death do us part. If I ever get my hands on him, I'll be holding him forever and never ever let go..'" Luke looked at his to-be husband and smirked a little. The periwinkle man face turned bright red and the puppy on his hair looked at his autumn dad-owner confused.

"Y-you never said that! I know you didn't," Zander said, hesitating.

Luke chuckled softly. "No, I didn't..
But what I said just now is true."

"Oh, you cheesy peanut, I really hate your cheesy statements.." Zander crossed his arms and looked away, his obre hair blocking his face. Luke gently took it away and put his husband's face close to him.

"I love you, too.."

●●●●●●●

🌄 In the Sunset 🌄

Peanut Butter slept on Luke's packback; tired of all the walking and playing he did on the beach. Now, the two couples were watching the sunset together.

The sky was a pair of red, orange, and yellow fade. The birds were flying through their nests and Luke layed his head on Zander's head.

"I love this sunset.." Luke said, softly.

Zander smiled lightly; enjoying the fresh air breeze flowing through their hairs. He could almost see the flowers blooming of early spring.

"Me too.." Zander relaxed, enjoying his company towards his to-be husband.
He quietly sighed, leaning into Luke's head and slowly, he put his hands onto Luke's. "Just this once.." Zander groaned. "I love you..." he squeezed Luke's hand tighter.

The amburn man; not hesitating, he put a hand on his man's cheek; cupping it. He tilted his head and he pressed his lips againsts his to-be husband. When they pull away, Luke whispered:

"I love you more.."

●●●●●●●●

🌌In the Night🌌

Once Luke and Zander were finally at home for the day's Valentines Day, Zander sat on the bed and thought to himself more.

I had fun today..he said to himself. He thought about the beach, the sunset, his early wake up in the morning. Zander closed his eyes and he sighed softly.

Then, all of a sudden he heard a snore. He turned his head to find his to-be husband asleep already on the bed. Zander rolled his eyes and smirked. He put the blanket through Luke to keep him more warmer. Then, he gently kissed Luke's head.

"Goodnight, my love. Happy Valentines Day."

1108 words of J U S T  LANDER >:3

Now THIS is what you call a Lander day in Lander Month! ❤ I'm actually proud of this part UwU

Just to let you know..everytime I write this darn story; I keep forgetting Luke and Zander are adults-- ;-; And that just makes Lander Month book: 2 harder cuz like I said:
M A R R A G E   I S   H A R D  TwT👎

🧡But I hope you have a good Valentines Day, people ^^ I hope you enjoyed! 💜