four

Felix woke up, staring at the ceiling. 

Wait... When did I fall asleep?

He continued to stare at the ceiling. This ceiling has glow in the dark stars, his doesn't. Where is he?

His heart rate spiked, and his whole body was filled with a tingling sensation. It was getting harder to breathe. 

I don't know where I am. What will Minho think? Does he even know? Has he realized I'm still not home? What if I'm going to die? What if-

The door opened. It was a man he had never seen before. He was tall, or at least had to be taller than himself, which wasn't too hard. He had long, blonde hair tied back in a ponytail.

This is it. This is the end.

Suddenly the man spoke.

"Hi baby, have a nice nap? I bet you were all tuckered out after such a long day, huh?" He had spoken as if he was talking to a child.

All Felix could do was stare at the man, confused, scared... yet also angry? How dare he talk like that to a teenager. He was in high school for heaven's sake! Why is he talking like this?

The man came closer to him. Felix freaked and tried to look for a way out only to realize he was surrounded by bars. He was trapped.

He was also wearing... baby clothes? He had on a baby blue onesie that snapped at the crotch. Who put these on him? He certainly didn't put them on himself. Did the tall man put these on him!?

The tall man suddenly picked Felix up like he weighed nothing. Felix squeaked out of fear and held onto the man's shirt with a death grip. He was so high up, he could so easily fall.

He was angry the man was treating him like this, but he also didn't want to fall.

"Why are you doing this!? Who are you!?" Felix shakily yelled at the man.

The man caressed Felix's hair. "Oh baby, I'm Appa! Silly boy," he had a large grin. How could he look so happy?

"You're not Appa! My Appa's working late today! Who the fuck are you!?"

The man tsked. "Baby has a potty mouth. Seems like I'll have to do something about that." He continued to carry Felix as he pulled something out of a basket.

"Nope! Nope! Nope! Shit, fuck, crap, damn, fuck, fuck, fuck!" He started squirming around in the man's grip.

He quickly set Felix on a big table and brought the thing toward his face. It was a pacifier? The man that calls himself 'Appa' shoved the pacifier in Felix's mouth and pulled the band around his head. He also took out some mittens and shoved them onto his hands. 

His hands were practically useless now. What is he supposed to do with these on? He can't even take the pacifier out of his mouth, he can't get a good enough grip.

This is bullshit.

The man picked him up again and patted his butt, which... crinkled? 

Wait... he better not have. Did he put a diaper on me?

Felix wouldn't be surprised at this point, he's wearing a fucking pacifier and onesie, why wouldn't he be wearing a diaper?

He tried to say something and make a point, but everything he said was muffled by the pacifier. That god damn pacifier.

Felix sighed.

I have to get out of this place.

---

Hello hello hello

I'm trying to update fairly often... especially because I posted once and didn't update for like four months in the beginning... whoops

anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter

any suggestions?