five

The tall man had set Felix in a high chair. A fucking high chair. And to make matters worse, he was trying to feed him.

"C'mon Lixie! You have to eat to grow big and strong just like Appa! Here comes the airplane!" 'Appa' said as he brought the spoon full of mush closer, once again, and made airplane noises.

"I'm already big and strong you fucking psychopath!" Felix didn't have the pacifier gag in because he was supposed to be eating, a big mistake. "I'm a teenager, not a fucking baby. I eat solid food, I walk on my own, and I sure as hell don't need a fucking diaper!" He smacked the spoon out of his hand and it flew across the room.

If 'Appa' could have smoke coming out of his ears, he would. He was fuming.

"That's it, Felix. Looks like you've earned yourself your first punishment. On the first day, too!" He sighed and put the pacifier gag back on Felix, lifted the younger out of the highchair, and carried him out of the kitchen.

He set him down on a chair that was facing a corner and said, "You're going to sit here for ten minutes, and after you're going to get spankies. If you even think about getting up you're only going to add to your punishment."

Felix was shaking, spanks? A random man was going to spank him? He didn't dare move, as much as he would like to run away. It didn't help that the man was watching him like a hawk.

He had no idea how much time had passed... all he saw was a boring, beige corner. 

How long will he be stuck in this house?

What happened to Mr. Seo?

Why doesn't 'Appa' just get an actual fucking baby?

How psycho is this man? What all is he capable of? What will he do to Felix?

Felix felt his throat close up and his eyes start to water. No. He wasn't going to let this man make him cry. That's what babies do. He is not a baby.

Yet... once he started he couldn't stop. He just silently wept in the corner.

He wiped his eyes as best he could with his covered hands when he felt himself get lifted suddenly.

"Oh, baby. Was ten minutes too long for you? Have you learned your lesson?"

Felix silently nodded, even if it was a lie. He wasn't crying because of the corner, he was crying because he was being forced to be a fucking baby! Of course he wasn't going to say that right now.

"That's great baby! That means you only get a few spankies! You did really well in the corner, so we just have to make sure you truly learned your lesson. Yeah, baby?" The man had a smile reaching either side of his face. 

Sadistic piece of shit, Felix thought.

The tall man carried Felix to the couch in the living room and laid the teen's tummy down over his lap.

"You're going to get five spankies, and at the end, you're going to say you're sorry. Okay?"

Before Felix could even reply, he felt a hand smack his padded butt. 

It hurt more than he thought it would, but at least it wasn't bare ass, right?

The second smack was even harder, Felix felt the wind get knocked out of him.

By the third, he felt his ass burn, how strong is this man? Wait, scratch that, this man has been carrying him all day. Of course he's strong.

The fourth and fifth spank happened and his eyes were watering again.

Felix suddenly felt himself being lifted up to sit on the man's lap, a slight burn on his ass.

"When Daddy comes home we can tell him how well you took your punishment! He'll be so proud of you, baby boy!"

Daddy?!?

---

enjoy :)

how bad should punishments be? should they be like spanks and time outs, or do yall want sadistic shit?