seven

Felix continued to stare at the TV, watching Paw Patrol for what seemed like forever.

Slowly he felt the arms wrapped around him loosen, and he heard quiet snoring in his ear.

He's asleep! I can escape!

Felix watched another episode of Paw Patrol, just to make sure he was fully asleep, and then slowly moved his arms off from around him. He practically tiptoed to the front door, constantly looking back to make sure the man was asleep. 

As he reached the door, he saw multiple locks. Fuck! Locks that he definitely couldn't open with his hands covered.

The locks started moving. 

Felix darted back, only to fall on the ground. His ankle fell at an odd angle, an angle that it probably shouldn't be.

His ankle shot full of pain, he continued to scoot back on the floor.

The door creaked open to reveal the man that probably got him here in the first place. Mr. Seo.

Felix's body tingled everywhere suddenly, what will Mr. Seo do this time?

"What are you doing on the floor baby? Oh, Lixie did you get a booboo on your ankle? Don't worry baby, Daddy will fix it!" He set everything down by the door and picked Felix up from the ground, avoiding his ankle.

From the couch, 'Appa' had woken up, hearing his husband home. "Felix! When did you get off the couch? That's dangerous without Daddy or Appa to help!"

"I see what happened here. Poor Lixie hurt his ankle getting off the couch all by himself, didn't he? This is why you need Daddy and Appa here to take care of you baby!" Mr. Seo had said and carried him to his nursery.

He sat the boy down on the changing table and started stripping him of his full-body onesie.

Felix, of course, tried his best to fight back, but his ankle hurt too much.

With little effort from the older, he stripped the boy down to his diaper and changed the onesie for one that exposed his legs, and his ankle.

The ankle was already swollen, and it hurt like a bitch.

'Appa' came through the doorway with a syringe and a wrap.

That better not be for me. Who knows what these psychos put in that needle!

Mr. Seo adjusted around Felix, so they both were sitting down in the rocking chair in the room, and pulled over an ottoman to set the pair's feet down while still being elevated.

'Appa' moved down to Felix's ankle and brought the syringe close. The teen started to squirm, not wanted to be injected with whatever was in there, only for Mr. Seo to hold him tighter and hold his leg so he can't squirm.

The needle went into the skin by the ankle, and Felix started to cry. He hated needles. Moreso he didn't know what was being put in his body. They could be poisoning him! 

Felix continued to cry as Appa started to snugly wrap the boy's ankle.

'Daddy' was attempted to soothe the crying boy, grazing his skin with his thumb and whispering that everything would be okay in his ear. He had loosened his grip, switching from practically pinning the boy to himself, to a comforting sitting back hug.

Felix refused to admit that the soothing helped a little. Only a little.

---

we're supposed to get 8-14 inches of snow 🤡

do you guys have any ideas for this story? anything you want to see? it could be like a little moment, or a chapter, or even a little story arch