eleven

Felix was lying on the floor, tummy side down. 

"Okay baby, you're gonna get tummy time now! Here are some toys to make it fun, okay?" 'Appa' said to Felix in his obnoxious baby voice.

Felix didn't respond, he was exhausted and drained from the bath fiasco. He just wanted everything to go back to normal.

All eyes were on him, so he hesitantly grabbed a toy car and awkwardly pushed it back and forth.

He didn't know what to do. He knew what they wanted him to do. He was so tired of fighting back and it was only the first day.

Felix noticed out of the corner of his eye his teacher taking a picture of him. Oh hell no.

He sprung up from the floor and ran toward the phone. "You can't do that! No no no no no!" The boy grabbed the phone and ran. Where? He didn't know, he'd been in this house less than a day.

He was quickly nabbed by 'Daddy' though and was placed securely on his hip. "Uh uh uh mister. That's not yours."

"I don't care if it's not mine! You're taking pictures! This is already so fucking embarrassing I don't need you capturing it too!" Felix was flailing his arms, reaching for the phone.

"Babies don't care about pictures, silly! Just lay and play, okay?" 

The boy was laid back on the floor, with keen supervision. Both adults watching him, just waiting for him to act out again. 

I hate this. This is so stupid. I want to go home. Why me?

The usual thoughts were made since Felix was kidnapped.

He pushed the stupid toy around the floor, feeling the eyes watching him. He didn't feel like escalating the situation anymore so he just went with it. He rolled his eyes at the floor though, since his 'Appa' and 'Daddy' couldn't actually see his face from where they were sitting.

He started looking at the other toys around him and saw some blocks. 

I used to love Legos, this is as close as I'll get, right?

He reached for them and built small towers and buildings with the limited blocks he had to fill the neverending time. He tore them down and built them back up. And again. And again.

He started to combine the toys and build places for the cars to drive around and through.

He didn't even notice his Appa recording him playing.

This continued for a little longer, just for him to hear a "Dinnertime baby! I bet you're so hungry after your activities today, huh? Let's get some food in that tum tum." And suddenly he was once again being lifted into the air onto his teacher's hip.

Damn, I never eat this often.

It's not that Felix didn't have the means to eat all the time, it's just that he forgot to eat until his stomach hurt and was making noise. He was a very forgetful boy. He had bigger things going on than eating.

He was once again sat in the high chair, but this time a small bowl of mac and cheese was set on the tray. He hadn't even noticed 'Appa' leave the living room earlier to make food while he was playing. He got a small spoon as well and was told to eat up.

Meanwhile, the adults sat at the actual table and had much better food. They had chicken and rice! No hate to mac and cheese, but real food is superior. 

I can eat that! I'm not a child! This is bullshit. I need to get out of here.

---

Sorry lol.

This chapter is bad but yall deserve SOMETHING

Long time no see :D