1

Amara

It was a muggy day in New York. Logan was out to who knows where probably getting drunk while he left me with a list of things to do. If I don't complete everything on the list by the time he gets home, then there WILL be punishment. I shiver at the thought of that. One of the things on my list was to go to the store and get some more food. Psh its not like he will let me eat any of it anyway. 

One of Logan's many rules was when going out in public, don't talk to anyone if necessary and by whatever means, don't tell anyone what goes on at home. So basically just get in and get out.

I pull up the hood of my raggy hoodie, trying to avoid the bruises and scars on my body and walk into the store. I quickly glanced at my list to see what I needed, then speed walked off. Bread, jam, bacon, ham, and eggs. "Well this should be easy" I thought to myself. I walked to where the bread was and and quickly snatched the bread that Logan prefers. I glance up and notice how many stares I am getting. Like gosh people it's the 21st century haven't you learned that staring is rude? I gather the rest of the groceries for Logan and head over to the jam section. While walking there I accidentally bump into one of the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen in my life.She had dark brown hair, grey eyes, and was wearing this super posh black fur coat. As I bump into her, I suddenly drop all my groceries. I gasp and start to tear up while picking up the items from the floor. I get up and look at the woman again. When she takes a look at me she suddenly gasps. I feel ashamed.

"I-I am s-sorry miss." I stutter out. Her jaw is still dropped then places a hand on my shoulder and says, "Its ok sweetheart it was really my fault. You know it's not safe in this city for a girl your age." With her hand still on my shoulder, I sigh and say, "Y-yes miss I-I know. Thank y-you for your c-concern." I nod at the woman and put my head back down and quickly walk away and grab the jam. 

I walk over to the self checkouts and glance at the huge clock on the wall. It read 5:45 and I was supposed to be home with dinner ready at 6:00. Shoot Shoot Shoot. I quickly paid with the little cash that Logan gave me and scurried home. I was walking on our street and noticed a car parked in our driveway. At that moment, I am pretty sure I felt my soul leave my body. 

I walked to the front door and peaked through the window and saw a drunk Logan laying down on the couch. Shoot. I walked in and saw the evil smirk plastered across his face. "Well, well, well, look who finally decided to show up." he rasps out. "I-I a-am s-sorry s-sir." I quickly spit out in one breath. "Oh sorry doesn't cut it nowadays, I guess I will just have to teach you a lesson then. After dinner of course, so go on you little slut, make me my dinner." he says with that same evil smirk on his face. 

After dinner he gave me his so called "punishment." It was now time to go to bed only to have a restless sleep and wake up in 3 hours. I limped up the stairs to my cupboard sized room with just a few blankets, a pillow, and my personal belongings. I didn't even bother changing because I was too hurt and in too much pain. I then went to the bathroom, cupped some sink water in my hands, and took two pain killers. I cleaned up the blood coming from all different places on my body and applied a cream on what I think is my broken rib. Wow my life really does suck. I limped over to my mattress and tripped over my shoe. I fell onto the floor and let out a silent sob. I crawled over to my mattress and I couldn't help but think about that woman I saw today. She looked so familiar, but I couldn't quite but my finger on it. Oh well I thought and dozed off into a surprisingly peaceful sleep........

Isabella

I was on the way back from the studio when I remembered that I needed a few things for the store. We have people to do this but something told me to just go in quickly and get it myself. I had my items in hand when this young girl bumped into me. She was very frightened and apologized quickly, "I-I am s-sorry miss." When she looked up that's when I realized it. My jaw dropped a little bit when I realized. This young girl was Amara. My Amara. My sweet neonata that was taken right from our home. I did what any other mother would do. Well, more like what a mother and wife to a mafia boss would do. I reached in my purse and pulled out a very tiny tracker. Luckily, she didn't notice what I was doing. I put my hand on her shoulder and secured the tracker to her clothes and made sure that it would not come off. While doing this I say, "Its ok sweetheart it was really my fault. You know it's not safe in this city for a girl your age." She mumbled out, "Y-yes miss I-I know. Thank y-you for your c-concern." She quickly walks away and outs her head down. As soon as she walks away I call Luca.

After 3 rings, he picked up. "Luca." I say in a worried tone. He then replies, "Hello mi amor what is it? You sound worried." "Yes Luca I am, and we need to make a move on this, and fast." I sigh. "Mi amor I am not sure what you are going on right now. Explain" He says. "Luca", I sigh out, "I just found Amara." Silence took over our call for a few minutes then he replies and says, "Well what did you do?" I quickly explain what I did then I rush home so the boys and us can come up with a plan to save our sweet Amara. Amara we will get you home with us.