9- Training

Dante

It was time to wake Amara up for training. I honestly don't know why I offered. I guess it's my first step in becoming a better brother.

I walked upstairs and to her room. I saw her sleeping so peacefully like an angel. And to be honest she was our families angel. We never fully got over her disappearance, nor did we ever stop looking for her. Whoever kidnapped her had to be from a higher power and in simple terms: our rival mafia. The Spanish Mafia to be exact. But that doesn't really matter right now.

I started trying to wake her up. Key word: trying. She wouldn't budge. She is a heavy sleeper which reminds me of Lorenzo. He could sleep for days. Must be a younger sibling thing. I continue to shake her until she responds with, "Go away I am peacefully sleeping." "Not anymore" I say as I rip the covers away from her. "Ugh you bitch!" Amara yells as she throws her pillow at me. I just shrug. "The gym is to the right of the dining room." I tell her.

"Oh by the way, training starts in 5 minutes, so if you aren't down at the gym by then, extra running." I added. Was I going to make her run? No. But it was the only way I could get her down there. I smile as I make my way down to the gym when I see my father. "Son, take it easy on her today, ok?" He says. "Don't worry I will. I am not going to hurt her" I responded reassuring him.

Amara

I was peacefully sleeping in my very comfortable bed when my bitch of a brother decides to wake me up. He starts shaking me. "Go away I am peacefully sleeping." I groan at him. Wait. I forgot I had training today. Fuck my life. "Not anymore" I here him say as he rips the covers from me. "Ugh you bitch!" I scream at him as I throw my pillow towards his bitch face. He then tells me where the gym is and starts exiting the room. Before he left he said, "Oh by the way, training starts in 5 minutes, so if you aren't down at the gym by then, extra running." UGH. THAT BITCH. I should have never agreed to this. I mean I don't mind sprints but when it comes to miles and long distance, you best believe I do everything to avoid it.

I quickly get ready, throw on some workout clothes my mom got for me, and head to the gym. This was the most beautiful gym I had ever seen. I knew most of my time would be spent in here.

 I see Dante connecting his phone to the speakers, which i noticed to be all over the room

I see Dante connecting his phone to the speakers, which i noticed to be all over the room. "Wow" I said. "I know." Dante replied while smirking.

We start warming up for the workout and Dante helps and shows me how to properly warm up. "Dante, I have a question." I say while warming up. He looks at me then says, "Yeah ok what is it." I sigh and then say, "Why are you being nice to me? Weren't you just being a bitch when I got here? Why did you change?" "Well that was 3 questions." He says smirking. "But to answer them, I even knew that I was being a bitch and I didn't think it was good for you because of where you came from and I don't want to harm my little sister." He replies. "So you pity me?" I say annoyed. This bitch.

"No Amara I never said that-." He try's to say but I cut him off. "Ok whatever Dante let's just get on with the workout." I roll my eyes. "Fuck", I here him mumble under his breath. He really had the decency to say that. I mean he could have send anything else but that. Fuck him.

We didn't really speak much after that. The only time we spoke to each other was when he was showing me a workout or correcting my form. Great brother-sister bonding right?

After I finish working out, I start making my way to the kitchen. "Amara I'm sorry." I here Dante say. I stop and turn around. I look at him and say nothing as I continue to walk to the kitchen. When I get to the kitchen I suddenly here, "FUCK" followed my a loud bang. Hm that must be Dante. Bitch.

"Hey tesoro, how did the training go." My dad says as he walks into the kitchen. "It went well, thanks for asking." I replied giving him a smile. "Would you like a protein shake? I am pretty good at making them." He says. "Sure, I would love that." I say. I start fiddling with my hands when I here him say, "So what position do you play?" "Oh uh I play forward. It's very fun." I reply. "Oh I bet. I can't wait to watch you play Amara." He says. " Yeah I am really excited to get back on the field. Thank you for letting me go." I say thankfully. "Of course Amara, anything for you. Speaking of that, I will be right back, let me go grab something." He says while handing me my protein shake.

This shake is so good. I'm definitely going to have to get the recipe for this. It's literally like-

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard my dad come back in and say, "Ok close your eyes, I got a surprise for you." "Ok" I say as I close my eyes. He is right next to me when he says, "Ok open your eyes!" I open my eyes and see the most beautiful pare of cleats in my dad's hands.

^^^"AHHHHHHH!" I scream

^^^
"AHHHHHHH!" I scream. "Well I am guessing you like them." He responds while laughing. "Thank you thank you thank you!" I say. I jump and hug him causing him to drop the cleats. "Ah I am glad you like them. Your mom helped pick them out." He smiles and says. "They are so beau-." I start to say as I see my brothers rush into the room.

"What happened?"
"Is everything ok?"
"We heard her scream"
"Is she hurt?"
"Why did she scream?"
"What the fuck."

I hear my brothers say. I was confused. "Huh?" I say. They have a look of relief on their faces when they see that I am ok. "We thought you were heart bambina." Alessandro said . "Yeah you really scared us there." Matteo adds on. "Thank God nothing is wrong." Emilio says. "I'm ok, but also freaking out because LOOK AT THESE CLEATS I JUST GOT!" I say still happy from the moment.

"Those are gorgeous Amara." Giovanni says. "I know, I know, I know! I can't wait to play in them." I say. My mother then walks into the room. "Ah angelo, I see you got the cleats me and your father picked out. I see you like them." She says with a radiant smile on her face. "Yes I love them. Thank you." I say while hugging her. "Of course." She says while hugging back.

"Wait I have an idea" Lorenzo says. "What is that Lorenzo?" My mother replies. "We all sign the bottom of her cleats so she can remember us when she plays!" He says excitingly. "Wait that's an awesome idea. I would love that!" I say. One by one all of my brothers and mom and dad sign the bottom of my cleats.

I am starting to love my new family. I love creating these new memories with them, because I don't have many good ones when I was younger. I cant wait to see if I make the soccer team just so I can play in these cleats. They make me happy.

AN
hey again!! i hope everyone is doing well!! i love writing this story and i hope yall like it to!! I am in desperate need of a new cover so if you would like to create one for me I would love that! If i choose yours I would fully give you credit!! ok love y'all so so much! byeeee <3

xoxo,

k <3333