3

Amara

I took a deep breath then stepped into actual hell. 

God his friends were even scarier than Logan himself. "Logan who do we have here?" One of the men seated on the couch asked with an evil smirk plastered across his face. "Just this little slut that lives here. We will have our fun with her later boys, but for now we have to punish this bitch for being late." Logan answers them. 

Shit this beating would probably be ten times worse considering the fact that 3 more men would be doing it too. 

Before I could even take another step, Logan slams me against the wall. "Care to help boys?" Logan asks the men seated on the couch. Before I know it, all the men are walking over to me. Suddenly, one of the men slams me on the ground and I let out a small whimper. I know that I can't get out of this situation now. There is no one to help me. I feel so many pairs of feet slamming into my rib cage and some even to my head and I let out a blood curling scream. 

This goes on for about 10 more minutes then they stop to drink more beers, while I am laying there covered in my own blood unable to move.

I lay there silently until someone busts through the door. Although it turns out it's not a someone, it's some people. Police. "Nobody move, arms up." One of the officers says. 

Police, thank god. I lay there still unable to move and glance uo at one of the officers. She quickly rushes over to me. "Oh my god sweetheart." She says in panic. She starts asking me all of these questions and try to find out what happened. I completely zone out and focus on the person that just sprinted through the door.

The woman from the store. 

And that's when it hit me. She has the same eyes as me and we have similar hair colors. Oh my god. This woman is my mother. 

"Mom" I manage to rasp out. As I say that she quickly rushes over to me, shocked as what she is seeing and a tear escapes her eye. 

She is the last thing I see before darkness takes over my body. 

Isabella 

I had just gotten there and immediately jump out of the car. I sprint through the door and what I see breaks my heart. 

I see Amara on the floor, covered in her own blood. There is a police officer over with her and seems to be asking her so many questions.

I suddenly hear Amara rasp out something. "Mom" she says. My heart sunk and I rushed over to her. She remembers me. She seems to lose conciseness as she is not answering the police officer anymore. I tell the police officer to put her in my backseat so I can take her home. I look around the room while this happens and I am immediately filled with pure disgust.

There are four men getting arrested and every single one of them has an evil smirk on their face. I decide I cant't bare it anymore and head to the car. I get in the driver's seat and speed off to the house. I glance at Amara through my rearview mirror and she is in horrible condition. I feel a tear slide down my cheek and continue driving off. 

While on the way home, I call Luca and tell him to be prepared for us and to to tell the boys to help.

We finally arrived home and Luca sprints to the car and throws the back door open. I could just tell right then and there that is heart broke when he saw his bambina in such bad condition. He quickly picks Amara up in his arms and rushes through the doors to the medical wing. 

Our boys stand there in pure shock as to what is happening. Luca starts barking orders and running off with Amara. 

Heyyy guys again. So another update today. YAY! 

The only reason you guys are getting an update is because my school got canceled because of snow. YAY! Soooooo again I will try to update has frequently as possible but quick question for you guys. 

Would y'all rather frequent updates of 1 chapter or occasional updates as in 1 time a week with 2-4 chapters? LET ME KNOW PLEASE, THANK UUUUU!!!

ALSO THANK YOU FOR READING THIS! I was so excited this morning when I woke up to 85 views!! Thank you all I appreciate you all!

Have a great day and enjoy! 

xoxo- K