4

this song is here because it's an absolute jam. thank u, next. 

Amara

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. The light was blinding to my eyes which made it hard to keep them open. I looked over to my arm and noticed a hand holding my own. I looked up at man holding my hand and I didn't recognize him. I looked to the person seated next to the man, and was met with a familiar pair of eyes. 

My mother.

She quickly gasped and rushed over to the bed that I was on. "Mom", was all I managed to croak out. "I am here dolcezza, I am here." My mother said with tears brimming her eyes. My gaze was quickly redirected to the man that was also in the room. I studied his features more closely and noticed that I also looked similar to him. 

"Amara that's your-", my mom began saying before I cut her off. "Dad. That's my dad." I said with tears running down my face. 

The man, or my dad, got up and rushed to my side. He sat up on my bed and squeezed me tightly. Surprisingly, I hugged him back. My mom let let out a small giggle, and said, "Ok Luca that's enough she is very fragile right now."

I was behind confused. Where were my mom and dad when I was with Logan? What happened?

"Bambina you are probably very confused", my father began to speak, "So please Amara let us explain. I nodded my head while looking down, scared of what he was going to say. "W-where am I-I?" I croaked out. "Neonata, you are home. You are in the hospital wing of our home. I will explain." My father said. 

"It all started when you were 4. You were playing in your room while your mother, me, and your brothers were downstairs." He began saying. "Wait brothers?" I asked. "Yes neonata, you have 6 older brothers." He said. I just sat there in shock. Wow. 6 older brothers? "As I was saying, we heard a loud bang upstairs. We all had rushed upstairs to see what was happening and we saw your window shattered and you gone." He finished with tears brimming his eyes. "Wait, I was kidnapped? B-but h-h-how? I said choking on a sob. My mom got up and stroked my head. "Tesoro, shh, shh, it's ok you are back home now with your family. How about you rest and I will go get your brothers, okay?" I nodded and wiped my tears away.

I fell asleep, and then woke when I saw 6 big men standing around my bed. I flinched and sat up quickly. "I am sorry bambina, we didn't mean to startle you." One of the big men said. "W-who are y-you? I said, still sounding scared. "Oh right lets get to that we are your brothers, I am Alessandro, your eldest brother." The big man said. "We should introduce oldest to youngest." Alessandro said. "Good idea figlio." My dad spoke. 

Who the fuck were all these scary big people? Anyways...

"Hey sorellina, I am Giovanni, but call me Gio, and I am twins with this guy.", The other big scary man said while softly punching his supposed twin in the arm. I let out a small giggle before the other twin introduced himself. "Hey Ara, I am Gio's younger twin and if you ever need anything come to me." He said while smiling which was very contagious. The scariest out of my brothers stepped forward to introduce himself. "Um hi I am Dante and if you ever need anything, don't come to me." He said with a cold look on his face, making my smile fade. Thank you Dante, noted. Everyone looked at Dante with angry expressions and my father even hit him on the backside of the head. "Dante be nice she's your little sister." My father said. 

Serves you right Dante bitch.

"Amara don't worry about him he's an ass, but I am Emilio, it's finally nice to see you again bambina." Emilio said while smiling. he definitely seemed like one of the nicer brothers, along with Matteo. And finally, the last of the brothers stepped up to introduce himself to me. "Hey Ara, I'm Lorenzo." He said with a smirk on his face. He was also very intimidating. 

God, why are all my brothers so scary? And why the hell do I have so many? 

My mom finally spoke up and said, "Alright Amara, I will get these boys out of here while I stay with you to rest ok? And when you feel up to it, I will show you the rest of the penthouse." I nodded and smiled, then lied back down. My father and eldest brother layed a kiss on my head while the others just smiled and waved to be. "Feel better neonata." My father said. Then, they all left except my mother, and I fell asleep. 

I woke up around 4 hours later. Damn, I slept a long time. I lied in bed with my eyes still closed and was deep in thought. What the hell just happened? Why am I here? What the actual fuck?

I opened my eyes and as I expected, my mom was right next to me scrolling on her phone. "Oh good Tesoro, you are up." She said while smiling. "If you feel up to it, I can take you on a tour of the apartment." She continued. "I would love too, thank you." I said. "How are you feeling Amara? Your father and brothers are beyond worried and want an explanation, but I told them that you probably won't be ready just yet, so we decided that when you are ready, you can tell us." Mom said. I nodded and said, "Thank you mom, I am feeling a bit sore, but like what happened, where am I injured?" "Well, you have three broken ribs, a sprained ankle, and a bunch of bruises and scars." She said with pity in her voice. "Oh", Was all I managed to say. "Well I am kinda used to this, so can we go on that tour? " I said with s soft smile on my face. "Of course bambina, but be careful. I don't want you getting hurt." She said. 

And so the tour began....

A/N 

hi guys, yes I know its been forever since an update, but here it is. I am hoping to get 1 or 2 more up tomorrow, so lets just hope haha. I would right more in this chapter but my computer is literally on 5 as I am writing this and I wanted to get a chapter uploaded.

But anyways, THANK U ALL FOR 500 VIEWS!!! Thank you for reading, and I am excited to continue this book.

Love you- K