Getting some help

Leo: running on the rooftops:
We were running and running until we took a breath we all were so sad.

"Guys I think we need help" Donnie said. We all nodded. "What about April and Casey" raph said. We nodded. "Or leather head" Leo said. "So we need to call them and tell them to meet us at the shredders lair" Leo also said.

So raph call Casey Donnie call April and I call leather head. They all said that they would be at shredder lair. So we ran to shredders lair.

When we got their April Casey and leather head was there. I can see that leather head is pissed. We're all pissed.

Mona and Kari was coming they were some rest from where we found mikey powers and that he's with the shredder. We jump down to the rest of them and waited for Kari and Mona.

When they finally got here we were talking where mikey would be. Some of us were going to the dungeon and the throne room. Me raph Donnie and leather head went to the throne room and everyone else went to the dungeon.

We were running until we stop. We all heard a scream. "Mikey" our eyes widen. When we got closer the scream got louder so we text the others that mikey is in the throne room. We waited for the others. When they arrived we ran in the throne room quietly and into the shadows. We saw mikey getting torture by SHREDDER. Now I'm really pissed.  

When I saw his eyes open too see us he look so scared. I was so sad. Don't worry little brother we're gonna save you.

We'll see ya my ninjas