Morning torture

Mikey: shredder lair:
I was in the throne room force to bow. I wasn't felling good. Everything hurts. But I wasn't really worry about that. I was just worry that I'm with shredder and I was for bait. Then shredder came to me.

"Wow your already bowing for me" shredder said. "Well I didn't want to but you force me" I said as shredder growled. Then he kick me hard in the platform. I scream in pain.

"I will ask you one time and only one" shredder said. "Well what is it" I said. "Where's your lair" shredder said. "Really you really think that I'm gonna tell you that" I said. "That's it Bradford take him to the torture room" shredder said and rahzar nodded and grab me and took me too the torture room.

When we got there he threw me and left. I was really scared what torture. Then shredder walk in. He walk to me and bent down. He pull out his gunlet out and scratch my arms. I scream out loud. Then he went to my legs and started to do the same thing. It hurtled so bad.

"Would you like to tell now" shredder said. "N-ever" I said. Then he stab my shoulder. It went through to back of my shoulder. Then he pull it out and stab me in the platform and pull it out. I try to back up but shredder hold me down. "P-lease s-top" I said crying. "If you tell me where you lair is" he said. That is always the answer. So I close my eyes. "That's it" shredder scream in anger. And broke my hand.

"Bradford take him back to the cell" shredder said. "Also don't be careful with his hand" he also said. Rahzar laugh. And grab my hand and squeeze. I yell in pain. Then I was in the cell all crawl up in the corner crying. I want my brothers.

Well I hope you like it see ya ninjas