Found kraang lair

Raph: the topside:
We went to look for Mikey. We check all of the Kraang lair. The only Kraang base left is under water. So we got the turtle tank and went under water. We we're almost there until the big worm thing came.

"Donnie shot the worm and let get there" I said. Donnie nodded and did it. We finally arrived and ran out of the turtle tank. "Raph, and Mona you go to the labs me, Donnie and Kari will go check the cell" Leo said. We all nodded and ran.

"Raphael are you alright" Mona said while tuning with me. "Ya I'm just worry about mikey" I said. "We'll get him back I promise" she said and I smile back at her then we heard Kraang prime. I grab my phone and text Leo to get over hear. Then we waited until there here.

They finally arrived. We walk and saw that Kraang prime had something that looks like its electric jar. Mikey electric powers. We got our weapons and jump at Kraang prime. I went for the hand that had the jar I jump and got it.

"Give me the jar" kraang prime yelled.  "Over my died body" Kari said. Then I hand the jar to Mona and I told her to get to out of here and she nodded. Then we fight kraang prime. We finally knock kraang prime over and I got my sai and pointed at kraang prime. Kraang prime was shaking.

"Where's mikey"I demanded. It didn't answer. "He ask you a question" Kari said. Then I got angry. So I started to cut it. "Okay okay shredder came here and took him for bait" kraang prime said. We look at each other scared. I finally knock kraang out.

"We need to go save him"  raph said swirling his sai's . "Wait raph that's just what he wants" Donnie said. "We need to call April and Casey for some help" Leo said.  I nodded. I call Mona and tell her to me is at the lair. Stay safe little brother.

I'm really really sorry that I haven't updated I hope you like it see ya my ninjas and dudes.