Chapter 4

nervous, anxious, excited yet scared at the same time.

these were the feelings that kim sunoo had all in one, once he had read sunghoon's message. these feelings were not foreign to the boy when it came to getting his exam grades, when his father calls him to have a 'talk' or either messing up big time and knowing he'd get in trouble because of it.

but it felt really, really, different when it came to a crush, sunoo didn't know what to do. he didn't know how to respond back. he stayed still staring blankly at the text message the other had sent to him.

who wouldn't feel this way when you suddenly straight up texted your crush while simultaneously being anonymous sending cute/flirt text messages.

he placed his phone somewhere on his bed, thinking of whether he should respond or not.

okay, maybe not responding at all is an exaggerated manner knowing that he had been anticipating for sunghoon's respond.

but what he wasn't expecting was that he would be feeling all of these. he wasn't expecting anything at all to be entirely honest.

to think that park sunghoon, or anyone in general would reply back to an unknown person who sends them random flirt/cute text messages are close to the chances of none.

so sunghoon deciding to text back caused an explosion of mixed feelings in sunoo.

"what should i say to you." sunoo said to himself as he ruffled his hair out of frustration. staring at his own reflection from the mirror just across his bed, he squints his eyes only to see what a mess he was.

scurrying to get off of his bed, he dashes towards the mirror to get a better view of himself, his eye bags were getting darker especially with his haggard looking expression.

his hair was a mess as well, eyes looked puffy as well and he didn't even cry, probably from the lack of sleep.

completely forgetting about the topic in hand, which is to think of what to reply back to sunghoon, he goes back to his bed and grabs his fox like plushie and hugs it to feel the comfort of it.

the boy slowly drifts to sleep as his eyes grew tired within the first few minutes that have passed by.

little did he know how the person that he texted wasn't park sunghoon at all, and to make this more thrilling, the person on the other line was anticipating for this anonymous person to reply back.

but unfortunately, in sunoo's perspective, he just ghosted the other and went back to sleep completely forgetting that 'sunghoon' replied back to him.

* * *

sunoo woke up to the rays of sun hitting his face causing him to lay down on his side wanting to sleep more.

but did the universe really want him to sleep? no.

but the author really does, please they need so much rest.

his phone rang the moment he closed his eyes and wanted to drift back to his sleep. sunoo groaned, sitting down on his bed and rubbing his eyes in order to get rid of the sleepiness.

he yawned as he stretched his limbs and grabbed his phone to see who was calling him so early in the morning.

sunoo rolled his eyes as he saw the contact and let out a little chuckle.

he clicked accept and placed his phone near his ear only to regret it afterwards.

"hel-"

"HYUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY?" the person on the other line shouted out causing sunoo's eardrums to explode.