Chapter 1

"May we call upon mr. Kim to step onto the stage." The host of the party announced.

"I hate wearing this." Sunoo said with a pout on his face as he tried to fix his tuxedo.

"Same here!" Their eldest exclaimed. Their eldest brother who hates exercising or just move in general and his favorite sport is just breathing.

"We're doing this for dad, remember?" His older brother, Heeseung replied as he stroked both his palms repeatedly on both his brothers' legs as a sign of comfort.

"Yeah." Sunoo said softly, averting his gaze to the floor suddenly finding it interesting.

"For dad."

Moments after, the whole ballroom was filled with the sound of applause. The sound bouncing everywhere from wall to wall as the spotlight has now been arranged at a very certain person.

"Thank you! Thank you!" He said as the crowd abruptly stopped their palms in midair.

"First and foremost, I would like to thank you all for coming to this very special night!" He said with a huge smile on his face as the crowd had now started applauding again.

"And of course, to my three sons that has watched me all my life throughout my life and my journey." He said as he pointed at a certain table with three boys who looked rather dumbfounded.

"May I welcome you all, Soobin, Heeseung and Sunoo! Give them a round of applause." He said as the clapping sound became louder than last time.

Heeseung and Sunoo looked confused, not knowing what to do. "Guys! Stand up!" Soobin said as they all stood up and had a fake smile plastered on their face due to the uncomfortable situation.

"As the CEO of the Kim company. I hope you all have a good night filled with laughters! Thank you!" The three boys' father said as he walked down the stairs.

Not to forget the loud claps echoing throughout the whole room.

This was their cue to sit as well.

Their father, known as the most famous man in South Korea, known as the CEO of one of the most famous companies, known as Kim Seokjin.

Jin made his way through what seemed like a never ending crowd that surrounded him with business antics.

As his job he had to endure this popularity as he is one of the most famous CEO and not to forget how successful he is.

As he finally managed to escape the crowd that almost swallowed him up completely, he walked towards his table and was met by three joyful expressions.

"Happy birthday, dad." Soobin said standing up from his seat as his two brothers reciprocated his actions.

"Happy birthday." The two younger said in unison. As they both turned to look at each other restraining themselves from having a good laugh.

"Thanks kids, how are you guys? are you enjoying so far?" Jin said as they sat down, grabbing the utensils during the process as the food was now placed down in front of them.

"It's nice." Sunoo said with a smile as he started to devour the steak. "I agree with Sunoo and I'm sure Soobin hyung does too." Heeseung said as he grabbed the glass filled with juice.

"Mmh I do!" Soobin said as he swallowed the steak down his throat making his eyes sparkle from the delicious food.

"Everything is well decorated if I may say so myself, I'm glad you all like it." Jin said with a hum at the end signaling that's he's satisfied.

Minutes later, Sunoo's phone began getting spammed with messages and he didn't even have to look at the name to know who it was.

Jungwon
10 unread messages.
5 missed calls.