Chapter 49

Third person's POV

It's been a month since their first child Aki had died but Mina is still the same not leaving their room unless Chaeyoung or their parents or their friends told her so, she barely even eats just always asleep not talking to anyone—still the lost of Aki got her feeling this way and Chaeyoung doesn't know what to do anymore but she learned that Eunha the intern that joined her company 2 months ago was the adopted sister of Chungha but she hasn't confronted the girl instead she's going to use her to get to Chungha and make her pay for everything.

"Mina-yah come on let's go out and have some fresh air." Nayeon said to Mina that was only sitting on their bed staring at nothing.

"You need fresh air Mitang let's go." Sana said sitting beside her but Mina didn't answer her too.

"Let's go to the park Mina it's a beautiful day today and going to the park is a must." Jennie said sitting in front of her smiling but got nothing as well.

"Many kids are playing there Mitang, do you wanna see them?" Momo said that earned a glare from their friends for bringing kids up to Mina right now.

"We can just go to the mall an—" Rosé didn't finish her words when Mina finally spoke.

"I-i'd like to go to the park." She said stuttering at the start of her sentence but still got to finish her words while her friends looked at each other and glared at Momo before looking at Mina and smile.

"Sure let's go, but you take a bath first okay?" Jihyo said while Mina nodded and she guided her to the bathroom and helped her take a bath—Mina is really not the productive right now that even at her work she took a break because of recent events that had happened to them and JYP understands it.

"You really look pretty Mina-yah." Nayeon said smiling at Mina that was wearing casual clothes just a hoodie and shorts.

"Let's go?" Rosé asked and all of them nodded and went out Chaeyoung and Mina's room. They drove to the park with just music being the only noise inside the car. When they arrived at the park they already saw many kids playing running around with their parents looking after them.

"Mina noona!" They heard a boy yelled and saw a little boy running towards them—or should I say to Mina?

"Hi Mina noona!" The boy greeted after seeing Mina again after months of not seeing her.

"E-eun soo?" Mina muttered as the boy nodded with a wide smile plastered on his face.

"Nice to see you again noona." He said still smiling at her.

"It's n-nice to see you too E-eun soo." Mina said to the boy who hugged her legs and looked up at her so she carried him so he can hug her better.

"Noona when are you going to have a baby? So I can play with him/her, I'm sure he/she will be as pretty or as handsome as you and miss pretty." The boy said smiling that got her friends worried because of what the boy said but they smiled as they saw that Mina smiled at the boy.

"I was suppose to have a baby boy like you Eun soo." She said smiling at him that got him curious.

"Suppose?" He asked as Mina nodded her head.

"What happened?" He again asked Mina with a confused look on his face.

"Something happened that turned him into an angel so now he's looking over me and miss pretty." She answered smiling at him as they all walked while her friends just looked at them from the back smiling seeing Mina talking and smiling again.

"I guess a baby is all she needs huh?" Sana jokingly asked chuckling at her own question.

"I guess so." Mom and Rosé said at the same time causing both of them to look at each other and laugh.