Chapter 6

Mina's POV

In less than two weeks I'm going to get married! I can't believe this is all happening so fast I mean just a month ago I learned about this and now I'm and getting married like for real?! It's no joke this is really true this is really happening! And it's the devil I'm dealing with over here I just hope she isn't like my ex.

"Mina!" I went to reality when Momo snapped her fingers in front of me making me look at them.

"H-huh? What is it you were saying?" I asked looking at them and they both looked at each other and shook their heads.

"We said let's go and pick your dress." Sana said as we proceeded to walk inside the wedding dress shop to look for a dress for me—yeah they already know.

"Too excited for your wedding huh?" Momo said as we entered the shop and looked at the wedding dresses displayed.

"I still can't believe that you're getting married already, I actually thought it was either me or Momo first." Sana said chuckling and hey me too I still can't believe I'm getting married already.

"And it's not just with some random guy it's Son Chaeyoung you're getting married to." Momo added as she looks at one of the wedding dress.

"You don't have to be scared to her she's not like that a*shole ex of yours." Sana said and looked at me with a smile that I reciprocated, they know me too well.

"I'm not scared you know?" I said that earned a scoff from Momo making me giggle.

"Not scared your ass Myoui we know you too well and trust us she's just like that but she's actually a pretty good person deep inside." Momo said as I stopped and looked at them both who smiled looking at me.

"You'll love her once you really get to know her more, now let's go and find a dress for you." Sana said as I nodded and we were assisted by a staff to where the other dresses were and all look so good but I settled with a simple one it's a Bridal 3 hoop A-line floor length dress and it's really pretty I like it.

"So are you picking this ma'am?" The lady said and I looked at the dress one more time before nodding my head while she proceeded on packing the dress.

"In two weeks time you're going to be Mrs. Son-Myoui Sharon Mina." Momo said as she smiled at me while I smiled too and nodded, tho it's just going to be a private wedding with just our close friends and family that will be there but this is a wedding-MY wedding to be exact and I don't know but I feel excited I mean it's normal but for me it feels different you know?

"Oh Lisa and Jennie are back from Thailand and they want us to meet at Dahyun's bar later." Sana mumbled while we were getting inside the car and go have lunch with their-our friends at Vie Et Aime that restaurant that the bunny girl Nayeon's girlfriend owns.

"It's about time they go back they've been gone for long." Momo said while I just stayed quiet because I don't know who they're talking about.

"Hey girls!" Jihyo one of their friends greeted when we got to them it's still us just without Chaeyoung now.

"You're fiancé is still in a meeting so she won't be coming if you're looking for her." Tzuyu Sana's girlfriend mumbled looking at me—did she notice I was looking for her?

"Already miss Chaeyoung I see." Sana said smirking teasing me while I rolled my eyes at her and just looked at the menu to divert my attention from Chaeyoung—wait what? Did I say Chaeyoung? No don't mind that I didn't say that.

"So you girls coming tonight?" Dahyun asked looking at the three of us and we nodded and she did to. After having lunch and talk with them for a while before we all decided to go home to rest before going out tonight and since I don't have any schedules for today I just stayed in my room played games on my phone and eat that's what I usually do whenever I don't have a schedule.