Chapter 51

———/5 months later/———
Chaeyoung's POV

"Pull it now Chaeyoung! Pull it!" They all yelled for me to pull the string of the box hanging above the tree in our backyard—wanna know what this is for? It's a gender reveal party and I can't wait too to know the gender of our baby because Mina didn't let me know so here I am pulling the string that released a color of...

Blue and pink? Wait! Oh my god!

"It's a boy a-and a girl?" I mumbled and turned to Mina who nodded her smiling at me—we're having twins!

"We're having twins? Is this true?" I asked her and she nodded again.

"Yes Chaeyoung-ah we're having twins!" She answered me excitedly me causing me to cup her cheeks and kiss her lips before hugging her.

"We're having twins!" I exclaimed facing everyone who cheered and came close to us and hugged both me and Mina congratulating us.

"Congrats Kat! Two baby demons at once is coming your way!" Dahyun exclaimed and hugged me while I playfully rolled my eyes at her and hugged her back.

"You two better take good care of yourselves okay?" Mina's grandma said to the both of us smiling.

"Especially these two angels coming your way okay? Always eat healthy and don't stress yourself too much okay Mina?" My grandma added while Mina nodded her head and smiled at her. The whole day of the gender reveal of our babies we ate and talked and drank later in the night but I didn't drink much because of Mina, of course I still have to take care of her so I didn't drink too much.

Mrs. Son Mina and her wife expecting twins?!
Both Mina and Chaeyoung and their family and friends had posted on their social media accounts about the Gender Reveal of the couples baby earlier various of videos of Chaeyoung pulling the string of the box where pink and blue papers had washed over her was being spread on any social media platforms with the hashtag #Sontwins that is also currently trending around the world wow! The power of the a powerful couple eh?
Son Chaeyoung herself had also said on her post that is was already Mina's second time being pregnant but the first one had failed when their first to be son had died when Mina was shot that also affected the baby means that it was true about the accident that had happened months ago at Son Chaeyoung's grandmas birthday party that had turned into a disaster was also the same day their first to be son had died and fans and people are sending their condolences to the couple for losing their first child but also sending them best wishes on their upcoming twins. Good luck and best wishes to Mrs. Son Mina and Son Chaeyoung fighting!
#Sontwins

The article that I just read said and yeah we already let the public know about Mina's pregnancy and this gender reveal was the start of it, I'm happy that they didn't dig too much about the accident and about Aki's death but I'm happy that only four months to go our twins are coming to greet us—I can't wait!

"Chaeyoungie~" I heard Mina called me so I turned off my phone and saw her already exited the bathroom wearing an oversized shirt with her baby bump was already visible.

"Why do you always look so cute?" I asked her when she sat down on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck while I placed my hands on her back supporting her.

"Because I really am and always will be cute and beautiful?" She said giggling while I smiled at her before pecking her lips and touched her baby bump that is already growing.