19

Song recommendation: No No No by Apink

Jihoon woke up nobody by wonder girls blasting all through the house. He groaned and looked at the time "12:05 pm" it read making him get up and went to the kitchen where he saw his little brother, Seungkwan, dancing while having pancake batter all over his face, he chuckled at the sight and his father saw him standing at the entrance "Good morning Hoon! Go get ready, Jeonghan told me that Soonyoung will come to pick you up in half hour" Jihoon nodded and went to shower. After he finished, Jihoon wrapped the towel around his waist and left to get his clothes from the closet. A while passed and he still hasn't found a good outfit to wear. He ruffled his hairin frustration "What should I wear?" Jihoon whined. Suddenly, he heard a knock on his door "Hoonie? You ready yet?" Soonyoung asked from the other side of the door and was about to open the door when Jihoon quickly screamed in a dolphin a voice "NO WAIT!" Soonyoung physically flinched at the sudden loud voice that came from his boyfriend "Is everything okay, Hoonie?" Jihoon took a deep breath before answering "Soonyoung I'm currently naked so can you please just go sit in the living room until I'm done?" he heard the boy laugh from outside the room "Okay, take your time" Jihoon felt blush all over his cheeks as he realized Soonyoung that he was naked. He shook the thought off and decided to settle with a simple white shirt and black jeans, he combed his hair and put on some cologne.

Jihoon went to the living room to see Soonyoung playing airplane with Mingyu. The little one was on his back as he ran all around the living room making him go through all fits of laughter. Jihoon smiled at the sight and decided to take a picture of the two. He made the picture his new lock screen before clearing his throat to announce his presence. Soonyoung turned to the sound and quickly put Mingyu down and smirked at his boyfriend "You ready to go~?" he asked in a flirty voice, a smirk still plastered on his face making Jihoon blush slightly "Yeah let's go" Soonyoung over to him and held his hand "Uncle! We're leaving!" "Okay! Be careful! Don't have too much fun!" Jisoo yelled from the kitchen making Jihoon chuckle "We won't!" he yelled back before finally closing the door behind them.

"So where will we go?" Jihoon asked a bit curious about what his boyfriend had planned for them "You're hungry right? I found a good place, it's about ten minutes from here. I heard it's really good!" the squint eyed boy cheered making Jihoon smile "Sure let's go" the two walked to the restaurant only to find it closed "Soonie it's closed" he said then looked at his boyfriend that had the most devasted expression on his face "Fuck you moon jun" he heard whisper him under his breath. "If we look for another place we would be late for the movie, Soon. Let's just eat at the cinema" Soonyoung sighed and nodded. Jihoon noticed that the sad expression was still on his boyfriend's face and held his hand. Soonyoung looked at the sudden warmth on his hand and realized that it was Jihoon's hand, he looked at the younger who was blushing but looking straight ahead trying to hide the fact that he was flustered by the older's intense staring. The hamster like boy smiled brightly again and tightened his grip around his boyfriend's hand.

"Soonie it's okay. The movie wasn't good but it isn't your fault!" Jihoon tried reassuring his boyfriend who now sad and disappointed again because there was yet more failures in their first date. Soonyoung shook his head and pouted "Everything I planned for today was a flop. The restaurant was closed. The snacks at the cinema were disgusting since there was no popcorn. The movie was horrible. Everything is just ruined. I'm sorry Jihoon" Soonyoung said defeated as the two walked out the cinema "I'll take you home now if you want... I bet you already hate me for wasting your time on this failure of a date" Jihoon turned Soonyoung harshly towards him and gripped both his shoulders tightly forcing him to look at him "Soonyoung will you please calm down for a second? I know you're upset your plans didn't work out the way they were supposed to but that doesn't mean that I hate you or spending my time with you. If it makes you feel better you can stay over at my place tonight. I'll talk to your dads" Jihoon softly spoke to comfort his defeated lover and put on a small smile making Soonyoung smile softly too, he hugged Jihoon which the other gladly returned "I still can't believe how such a perfect angel like you is my boyfriend~" Soonyoung said giggling surely after making Jihoon blush and giggle too as he hid his face in his boyfriend's neck "and I can't believe how such a handsome prince like you is my boyfriend" Soonyoung slightly blushed but still giggled, tightening his grip around his boyfriend.

The couple went inside the house hand in hand to the living room "Jihoonie you're back?" Jihoon heard his father call from his room "Yes, Soonyoung is staying for tonight by the way" Jisoo walked to where the two were sitting "That's okay. Also, Seokmin will come and stay with you guys because something happened at the cafe and I have to go check it out" Jihoon nodded and asked where the twins were "they're sleeping right now, wake them in twenty minutes" the couple nodded and Jisoo patted their shoulders with a smile "See you later you two" he said before leaving.

After a couple of minutes of the older leaving, Seokmin arrived. "You guys hungry?" he asked, both teens nodded their heads making Seokmin smile brightly "I'll go make you guys something to eat. It'll be ready after the little ones wake up" Jihoon smiled at the older's bright aura and nodded. Seokmin was like an older and more mature version of Soonyoung and he really loved both of their company, but he would be lying if he said that he didn't see him check out his father once or twice before. To be honest, it would be weird for his father to be with someone other than his mother. It's not that he doesn't want his father to date anymore but it's just that he wants to be at least comfortable with whoever will be his new "Mother/Father".

"Seokmin hyung can I ask you something?" Jihoon asked

Cliffhanger ooOoOo~ hehe
Anyways bye loves~