You Choose!!

Hi
I mentioned before that there will be a second book to this book
But the thing is, I don't think I'll be able to post it right after this book since I still need to write more chapters and stuff.

So instead, I made two other stories for you to read until the second book finishes!

The first book is a Jeongcheol book :D
Title:
Not Sure
Preview of the story:

Yoon Jeonghan is a teenager with a sick mother and a father that owns a convenience store. He's counted as a nerd in school and is always bullied for his feminine appearance despite being a guy. He was depressed and very introverted. He had no friends to complain to nor someone to get comfort from.

One day, he accidentally bumped into Choi Seungcheol. A boy that loves everything and everyone. That boy's life was sunshine and rainbows. Cupcakes and sparkles. He had the perfect life.

Will the boy save the depressed teenager or will they just apologize and go their separate ways?

The second book is a meanie book!
Title:
I do?
The preview of the story:

Wonwoo's parents were too poor to cover all their bills and debts, so they made a deal with the Kim's family to marry both their sons once Mingyu turns 18.
When Mingyu finally turned 18, the two got married even though Wonwoo wasn't too happy about it.
What happens when Wonwoo finds out that Mingyu is one of his students in school? How will the two deal with the situation?

I think they're both very interesting stories
So it's your choice
Choose the one you like~
Bye!