Jeongcheol Special

Song recommendation: pov by Ariana Grande

Jeonghan and Seungcheol were walking back from school, hand in hand. Jeonghan had some news for Seungcheol. He had been hiding this news from his boyfriend for two weeks, and he was really nervous about the older's reaction. Many what if's were running around in Jeonghan's head and he couldn't help but let out a sigh making his boyfriend turn to him in concern "Are you okay? You've been sighing since the morning.." As Jeonghan was about to answer, he felt his heart beating really rapidly as he stared at his boyfriend. "Seungcheol, promise me that you won't leave me.." Seungcheol smiled brightly and held his boyfriend's hand tighter "of course I won't, Jeonghan. I-" "I'm pregnant" Jeonghan cut his boyfriend off as he stared at him with tears in his eyes "and I'm scared that you will leave because we're both too young to have a baby..." Seungcheol stayed silent. He didn't know how to react. Just the thought of having a child with the love of his life was overwhelming. Jeonghan took Seungcheol's silence negatively and started crying with tears flowing down his cheeks like a waterfall "I knew it. I-I shouldn't have t-told you that. I'm sorry" he sobbed loudly snapping Seungcheol out of his trace of thoughts. As Jeonghan was about to run away, Seungcheol hugged him tightly from behind as tears brimmed in his eyes "Jeonghan, I want this baby. We're going to raise the baby together. I won't ever leave you, so please..." he turned Jeonghan around and wiped his tears with his thumbs gently "don't cry, my love" the younger looked up at Seungcheol and saw the sincerity in his eyes, he realized that Seungcheol is not just a boyfriend that will drop him at any time, but a lover that he will spend his whole life with.

Seungcheol kissed Jeonghan's forehead and embraced him tightly making him cry more "i-i thought I was going to b-be alone" he sobbed loudly making Seungcheol let out a deep chuckle and wipe his own tears "Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere" Jeonghan nodded and wrapped his arms around the older's torso as he listened to the older's reassuring words.

After Jeonghan calmed down, the two sat on a random bench and started discussing some things together "So how many months are you?" Seungcheol asked with a sheepish smile and a tint of blush on his face, Jeonghan smiled as he played with the older's fingers "Two months and a half" the older nodded then asked again "When did you find out?" Jeonghan looked at Seungcheol "Two weeks ago. I was feeling very sick and kept throwing up so I went to the hospital and they told me I was one month pregnant. I then had an ultrasound and got some photos of the baby for us- I-I mean if you want one o-of course I won't force you or anything.." Seungcheol chuckled and laced his fingers with Jeonghan's "can I see it?" "What?" Seungcheol looked at Jeonghan, a smile never leaving his face "The picture" Jeonghan gleamed and nodded. He started searching in his bag for the pictures and suddenly brought five different pics "This one is yours. This one is Joshua and Sooji's. This one is mom's. This one is for me to take everywhere. And lastly, this one is for me to frame in my room" Jeonghan said pointing at every single picture then looking at his boyfriend and noticed him staring at him adoringly "Is there something on my face?" Seungcheol shook his head and wrapped an arm around Jeonghan pulling him closer "I just can't wait to see you as my husband with this little baby running around the house" Jeonghan blushed at the thought of marrying his boyfriend but nonetheless smiled "Whatever. Look at the picture! It's so small~" Seungcheol took the ultrasound and stared at it lovingly for a while before looking back at Jeonghan with some tears in his eyes "this is my baby" he whispered making Jeonghan tear up too. Jeonghan held back his tears and nodded "Yes. Yes it is, and you're going to be the best father ever"

The next day, Jeonghan woke up with a strong urge to puke as he felt pain in his lower body, he quickly ran to the bathroom trying to endure the pain and threw up so much he thought his stomach would explode. "Jeonghan" he heard his mother call from outside the bathroom, he quickly washed up and walked out the bathroom with a smile on his face "yes mom?" he signed to her "I just wanted to check up on you. Seungcheol is waiting outside, hurry up" she signed back with a sweet and calm smile on her face. Jeonghan nodded as a response before going to put on his school uniform.