23

Song recommendation: Campfire by SEVENTEEN

Luckily when Seokmin and Jisoo entered the house everything was normal. Seungkwan was still playing with his tablet and Mingyu was playing with his dolls. Jisoo sighed in relief and Seokmin decided to tease him "oh my God Jisoo hyung. You made me run all this and get my poor feet tired for nothing" he feigned anger as he glared at Jisoo making his eyebrows crash worriedly "Did you get hurt? I'm sorry Seok, I got too worried again I'm so-" he cut himself off when he saw the grin on the younger's face and realized Seokmin was just teasing him "You freaking idiot" Jisoo hit the taller's chest and turned around walking towards his sons "Kwannie! Gyu! Look who's here!" he exclaimed making the twins perk up "Minnie!" Seokmin opened his arms wide as he sat on the floor waiting for the two to run to him. Soon Seokmin was on the floor with Seungkwan and Mingyu giggling and laughing as they played. Jisoo smiled brightly at the sight as his heartbeat quickened when looking at his new lover.

Hours passed and soon it was a couple of hours before midnight. Seungkwan and Mingyu were passed out on Seokmin's chest as he laid on the couch with Jisoo cuddled up next to him "I forgot how much energy kids have" Seokmin chuckled at the elder's comment and look down at him and smiled, Jisoo gladly smiled back and cupped Seokmin's face with one hand "I'm so proud of you" Seokmin was confused as to why his boyfriend suddenly said that but still had his lovesick grin on his face "and why is that?~" Jisoo chuckled and ran his fingers through the younger's brown locks "because you take care of kids that you don't even know every day yet never once complained that you're tired" Seokmin chuckled and placed his forehead on the older's as they looked at each other's eye deeply "well guess what? I'm proud of you for being the best father these kids could ever have" Jisoo kissed both of Seokmin's cheeks making him blush "you're so cute!" Jisoo exclaimed, "You're cuter!" Seokmin squished the older's cheek. Jisoo yawned and snuggled closer to his boyfriend "Let's go to sleep" Seokmin did the sam, he closed his eyes and slowly drifted to sleep  "Goodnight, love"

Two weeks passed since the night Seokmin had asked Jisoo to be his and things have been going great for the couple. Seokmin spent all the two weeks at Jisoo's place to help him out with the twins since Jisoo told Jihoon to stay over at Jeonghan's knowing that he and his boyfriend would love to spend their time together being all lovey dovey, also so he could help Soonyoung with potty training Wonwoo since Jeonghan was pregnant and Seungcheol is busy with work. "Good morning Kwannie!" Seokmin greeted as he saw a sleepy Seungkwan walk inside the living room while rubbing his eyes where he and Jisoo were cuddling on the couch. Even though Seokmin said good morning, it wasn't really morning, it was late in the afternoon. But since it was the weekend Jisoo didn't mind the little ones waking up a little bit late. "Let's wash up then wake GyuGyu up, hm?" Seokmin cooed as Seungkwan nodded his head and started walking towards the bathroom.

As Jisoo was staring lovingly at his son and boyfriend he felt his phone buzz. He answered the call "Hello?" Jisoo said "Hey Josh! You free today?" Jisoo thought for a bit before answering "No, not really. Why?" "Let's go to lotte world! Wonwoo never went there so I thought it would be fun if we all went together! You can bring Seok too" Jisoo smiled brightly at the idea quickly agreeing "What time though?" "Let's leave in thirty minutes. Go get ready! Bye~" Jisoo got up and went to where Seokmin and the twins were "Is GyuGyu up yet?~" he chimed as he entered the room to see a naked Seungkwan running around the room with Seokmin chasing him with his underwear and Mingyu rolling on the bed while laughing loudly "Kwan come here!" Seungkwan turned around and stuck his tongue out at Seokmin, but the older was able to catch him before he was about to run away making him start giggling "Daddy stop!" he giggled and begged Seokmin to stop tickling him, and to his luck Seokmin stopped, not because he didn't want to play anymore, but because of what the younger called him "Baby what did you call Minnie just now?" Seungkwan giggled again "Daddy~" Seokmin felt himself tear up as he looked at the smiley Seungkwan calling him "Daddy" over and over again. Jisoo looked at Seokmin and smiled while holding back his own tears "Come here" Seokmin said and pulled the naked Seungkwan in a very tight hug that the four year old gladly returned. "I love you, daddy" Seungkwan said making Seokmin sniffled a little bit

"I love you too, baby"

Aww how cute! Seungkwan called Seokmin daddy ( ^)o(^ )
Sorry for not updating
Lately ive been playing with my bicycle and enjoying life that i keep getting distracted :)
Anyways bye loves~