Three

Sorry it's short
***
You couldn't believe it.

"What the hell Eren?!" You said as he held two cups of coffee. You looked at him and sighed, shaking your head before taking the coffee and walking off with him in tow.

"I'm so sorry (F/n), there was this pregnant lady and her husband;who was hot by the way and I had to give up my seat. Well, I didn't have to but being the nice guy I am, I did." Eren bit his lip and turned away from your piercing glare.

You sighed and sipped the coffee, a blast of a refreshing feeling overcame you as you began to wake up more and notice the things around you. You checked your phone and showed him the recent text message.

"I have a table so just come inside?! You made me look like an idiot out there Eren!" You growled as you sipped on the coffee once more. Eren sipped on his coffee and looked away, ignoring your agitated face.

"If you want, we can go to my place?"Eren suggested. With a defeated sigh, you nodded and walked in the direction of his place. Eren punched your arm slightly,only to make you glare at him. Today was not your day.

"So, looking for any potential love spouses?"Eren teased as you walked on the sidewalk. You shook your head and pressed the button for the crosswalk. You tapped your foot impatiently as you waited while Eren adjusted his glasses.

Right now, Eren was going through a hipster phase, seeing how the men died at his feet he decided to keep the look. The sigh turned green signaling for you and Eren to cross the road.

"I haven't really looked into it, I guess I'm not feeling the mood for love right now. I thought he was the one, hell- I thought all the guys were the one. I guess I was wrong..." You said as you reached the door that lead to Eren's apartment.

Eren took out his key and unlocked the bar covered door, making the door buzz and open. He opened the door for you and you walked in, instantly you could smell cigarette smoke in the air and could see people clustered on the sides of the staircase chatting amongst themselves.

You grimaced as they began to stare at you with lustful eyes,making you want to puke. Eren grabbed your hand and lead you up the stairs,but the people on the staircase began to harass both you and Eren.

"So the little queer one finally turned normal, especially with this slut that I would love to bang." A gruff looking man, no older than thirty spoke while taking a swig of alcohol.

You gritted your teeth but couldn't do anything since Eren was guiding you up the stairs. " Assholes." You muttered under your breath as Eren let go of your hand as you reached his apartment door.

"Eren, if you want to move somewhere else, you could always..." Eren sighed loudly as he turned the key and had to forcefully slam himself against the door to get it to budge. The door flung open making Eren fall in.

"Eren!"You rushed and quickly helped him up, making him huff in anger. He slammed the door behind him and invited you inside. You walked to the couch and sat down while you watched him open the fridge and pull out and eight pack of beer.

"Are you okay?"You asked Eren, who gulped down a beer right then and there. He tossed you one and walked over to you, sitting next to you and turned on the tv.

"I want to settle down and find myself a husband."He muttered as he surfed through the channels and finally settled on sports. You were taken back by his response.

Eren had always been a little player, but when he had found Armin, you were sure he would settle down with him. Eren flunked the test of being he best boyfriend and ended up cheating on Armin, making him break up with him.

"That's great Eren, but in order to do that you have to stop your player ways and stick to one person." You said as you sipped on your coffee, ignoring the beer Eren had handed to you.

Eren let out a frustrated groan and turned up the volume of the television to block out your talking. A commercial made your head snap in the television's direction. Eren was about to change the channel, but you stopped him, your eyes still staring at the television.

"Are you a woman who either has a husband who is sterile, or are you a single mother looking for parenthood but you don't have the spouse to conceive?" The woman on the television said as the screen flashed happy pregnant women.

You said yes in your mind as you continued to look at the screen. "Well we have something for you! Rose's sperm bank is the place to be with frozen sperm ready to seek fertile mothers, get your sperm today and become the mother you dreamed about!" And then the commercial ended, flashing back to the sports channel.

You looked at Eren.

"I think I have an idea."

@@@
Sorry for the long wait /.\

I am stuck on this story, I don't have a firm storyline for this story so I think I might discontinue it. But if anyone had any idea's, you can message me.

How's the story going, I bet it's awful /.\

Remember to vote, comment and follow!

~Kat