Fourteen

Your p.o.v

After talking to the receptionist about your next appointment, you walked out of the building, immediately greeted by a soft breeze.

You stood outside the building for a brief moment, catching yourself tearing up from Armin's reaction.

You felt as though if you kept his rehabilitation secret, he could have a chance getting Armin back without scaring him away with the idea that Eren was doing drugs.

You wiped away a lone tear and stared up at the sky. Clouds were blotched on the sky, showing signs of a storm that was supposed to come in soon.

You took a deep breath and turned on your heel, but soon ran into someone, knocking both of you to the ground.

Her ginger hair stood out like a sour thumb to you, along with the large amounts of shopping bags that laid around the two of you.

You apologized while getting back on your feet, offering your hand to help her up but a man dressed in all black made you step aside to help her up.

" Watch where you are going next time you mediocre middle classed bitch."

Her tone set you aback; definitely spoiled and seething with venom, reminding you of your mother.

The guy dressed in black helped her pick up her shopping bags as she whined about her expensive purse getting dirt on it.

He hustled to a sleek black car and put them in the trunk, scurrying to open the door for the now pissed ginger.

She strutted to the car before giving you a nasty glare, disappearing inside the car; you where still trying to recover from the insult.

The car sped off in the opposite direction leaving a tiny puff of black smoke in its place.

You huffed as you dusted yourself off, walking to the bus stop where a couple occupied the bench.

Leaning up against the metal bar, you couldn't help but think about the girl you ran into. Something about her irked you in a way but you shrugged it off as a nasty first impression.

And then it hit you.

"Oh my God, that was Petra Ral!" You found yourself saying out loud.

Embarrassment quickly overcame you. You had made THE Petra Ral fall to the ground.

You smacked your hand on your forehead and called yourself stupid over and over again as the bus pulled into view.

"I'm such a clumsy person." You muttered to yourself as you walked inside the bus.

***
Levi's p.o.v

The limo pulled up into the long driveway and was approached by two men guarding the front entrance.

" Mr.Ackerman, so nice to see you." The guards kiss-assed Levi as they opened the limo door for him.

He didn't say anything as he stepped out of the limo, adjusting his suit and tie.

Levi walked up the stairs to the massive doors to his parents estate. The servants greeted Levi as he roamed the insides of the house to reach his father's office.

His father's voice could be heard from the inside of the office as he was talking on the phone.

Levi stood in front of the doorway making his father's steel blue eyes stare up at the figure in the doorway.

His father's lips twitched as he stared at Levi, still talking on the phone.

" I'm going to have to call you back Richard." Levi's father announced. He said a curt goodbye and placed the phone on the desk.

" Come in, hopefully you have some good news for me." Levi's father leaned back in his office chair as he watched Levi close the office doors.

Levi approached the two chairs sitting in front of his father's desk but detested it.

" I'm going to make this quick. I have a method already going for me. I'll have ten thousand dollars in your hands in no time. It's just that it's not an overnight thing; it will take time."

"And what might this method be?" His father shifted in his seat slightly making direct eye contact with Levi.

" I donated my sperm to a sperm bank. Apparently there are desperate women out there who don't want to procreate with men anymore." Levi examined his father's table. His finger tips wiped away at the dust making Levi grimace.

"What!?" Levi's father practically screamed.

Levi stared at his father's worried face.

" You fucked up son, you fucked up. You just made a big fucking mistake!" His father screamed.

" What's the big deal, what's going on?"

" Levi, the company is always inherited to the first born. It's been that way for a very long time. It can't be a second born and if someone has that baby, you're going to need to get custody back." Levi's father clutched a glass of scotch, downing it in one gulp.

Levi went into shock as his hand found the top of the chair, supporting him slightly as those words sunk in.

And then Levi asked the most important question,

"And what if I can't get custody of the baby. What if I can't get it back?" Levi gulped as he stared at his father.

His father hesitated, moving his eyes from the glass of scotch to his son. His eyes were cold and stern.

And then he replied with the answer Levi dreaded to hear.

" Then I can't allow you to run this company anymore, regardless if you can get the money or not."

@@@

I'm really sorry that I haven't been updating for so long. I just have alot of emotional things going on for me at the moment.

Quite honestly, I don't give a shit about the character Levi Ackerman anymore.

I don't feel the drive to write about him anymore so I'm honestly on the fence about writing fanfictions about him anymore.

I don't want pity or anything like that and I certainly don't want the whole speel about how rushed everything is too.

-Kat.