Ten

She stood there, pursing her lips. You had came without notice and caught her by surprise.

She had aged, look like she had shrunk a couple of inches and had a completely different aura around her.

Quite frankly, it scared you.

"Well look what the cat dragged in." Your mother said, looking you up and down. You bit your lip, holding back some words that were threatening to come out of your mouth.

"You don't even like cats." You muttered, avoiding eye contact. You heard her growl under her breath, making you roll your eyes.

"What are you doing here. You swore you would never come back again." She leaned against the doorframe, watching your hands ball up into fists.

"I came here to talk to you about something important. Your opinion doesn't matter to me, but I would like for you to know my status." You crossed your arms over your chest, tapping your foot as you waited for her response.

She sighed and paused for a moment, and then a low "Come in" was said. She stepped out of the door way and walked inside making you follow in suit.

One of the maids closed the door behind you and says a faint hello. You nodded in acknowledgement and followed your mother to the grand living room.

This is where you studied most of the time while your mother constantly lectured you about your poor posture and other things that in her eyes was awful.

You sat on the couch and she sat on the loveseat across from you. An ackward pause of silence had washed over the both of you. Your mother cleared her throat and crossed her legs, urging you to speak up and tell her what was going on.

"Cut to the chase (F/n)." She barked out, glaring at you. You cleared your throat and let out a sheepish smile.

" I don't know how to come out with this...I-"

" You're a homosexual aren't you!" Her words made you choke on your spit. You lifted up your hands and shook your head side to side.

"No! It's not that.. Um, I'm becoming pregnant." You sighed, placing your head in your hands. You heard your mother sigh.

" (F/n), you should wait until you find a nice man with a nice job and lots of money and-."

"I can't do that anymore! I've been through guys left and right and they just don't meet my standards. I'm ready to become a mother and honestly, I don't even care about your opinion. I just came here to tell you what was going on in my life." You growled out.

She stood there silently, swallowing the saliva that lingered in her mouth. You were breathing heavily from your rant, afraid what was going to come out of your mother's mouth.

"...I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

You didn't say another word as you walked to the front door. No smart remarks were said as you could feel a sense of rejection wash over you.

Before one of the maids could open the door for you, you did it yourself, closing the door behind you as you wiped the tears off of your face.

You walked to your car, sobbing softly as you opened the car door. You didn't understand why you were crying so hard but you couldn't help but do so.

You started the car and speed off down the long driveway, crying your eyes out. You only made it to the highway before you had to pull over to wipe away the tears.

You couldn't find a man that loved you in anyway. It seemed impossible for you. Eren was gone so you didn't have a source for comfort and your parents didn't even want you at their house.

Life sucked for you, but hopefully when this baby comes into the picture, you won't have to go through so much drama.

Right?

@@@@@

Guess who is back, back again!

Holy moley, I've been gone way too long as you can see but look what I managed to scrounge up out of my ass!

I know that this is short and disgusting since my writing has completely turned into shit...

Well anyways, here is chapter ten and I doubt any of you are reading this anymore since I haven't updated in forever.

I haven't been on because people are still sending me hate mail and other things like that...

Remember to vote,comment and follow!

~ Kat