Five

Levi's p.o.v

" What do you mean?" Levi looked like he was about to kill somebody. Erwin rubbed his temples and tried to get Levi to settle down, but Levi completely ignored him. Levi paced around the room, grumbling things under his breath. He finally walked back to Erwin's desk, quieting down for a moment, and then slammed his fist on the desk making Erwin flinch.

"It means your father wants ten thousand dollars from you or he is going to give away the company to someone else." Erwin said in a hushed tone. Levi groaned as he heard the news. His father wanted his money that he had made himself, not from a profit of the company or given to him by his parents, but the money he had made himself doing labor or anything.

"And how the hell am I going to do that?!" Levi shouted before cursing under his breath. "Goddammit."He rubbed his temples and sat in the chair in front of Erwin's desk. Erwin thought for a moment, grabbing the land line and dialed a couple of numbers. A few seconds later, Hanji busted through the door, eyes gleaming then softening when she had seen Levi in a dreary mood.

"What's wrong with shorty?"Hanji closed the door behind her and made her way to Erwin. Levi looked up and frowned, sighing and sitting up while propping his head with his hand. Hanji sat at the edge of the desk and looked back and forth between the two men. Levi looked at Erwin and motioned him to fill Hanji in with the details.

"Levi needs to make some quick cash in order to keep the company." Erwin summed up, making Hanji's eyebrows furrow and made Levi huff in annoyance. Hanji paused for a moment, still having the confused look on her face. " The company is fine so I don't see an issue with money, also- why does he want money anyways? He's like one of the wealthiest people in the world." Hanji exclaimed, looking at Levi.

"He wants me to make my own money from labor I did on my own, not from inheritance. I need ten thousand dollars fast." Hanji whistled out loud when she heard the amount of money he needed. Levi got out of the chair and headed towards the door, looking back at them and then turning the doorknob.

"If you guys have any ideas, please let me know. I'll do anything." Levi said before he walked out of the office and back to Petra and his dull paperwork.
***
Your p.o.v

You were frozen as you watched collapse on the ground, his body went limp, and you couldn't see his chest falling and rising from breathing anymore. Finally, you rushed over to him after snapping out of shock. You shook his body while screaming his name over and over again, freaking out that your friend was dying in front of you.

You reached in your back pocket and grabbed your phone, dialing 911. They answered and you explained everything about the drugs and how he was on the ground. They sent an ambulance and hung up, leaving you with Eren.

A couple of minutes passed and soon the ambulance was there. The paramedics knocked on his door and opened it, rushing over beside you and Eren. While the other paramedic was helping Eren, you showed the drugs to the second one.

The put Eren on a stretcher and lifted him up, walking out of the room. You followed along, walking down the steps. Your mind was still fuzzy from what was happening, you couldn't believe that Eren didn't support your decision of going to a sperm bank and having a child, and you couldn't believe that he was on drugs.

You walked out of the apartment building along with the paramedics. The ambulance was parked in front of the building with the lights flashing, people had gathered around to see what the commotion was about.

They opened the doors to the ambulance around loaded Eren inside. You hopped in the back, along with the paramedic. All that you could do was to hope for the best that Eren would get better. The ambulance started moving, heading towards the hospital with the siren on.

You made it to the hospital in no time. The paramedic opened the door and helped unconscious Eren out. Doctors and nurses surrounded the ambulance and checked Eren out, putting him on a hospital bed and wheeled him into the building.

You got out of the ambulance and rushed along to catch up with them. You ran into the hospital building and followed them to the emergency room. You listened to the doctors yell out what was best for him.

" We need to pump his stomach to see if he has pills in his stomach and we need to give him blood transplants to flush out the heroin in his blood stream." The doctors told the nurses.

As you were rushing towards the emergency room, one of the nurses stopped you, telling you that you couldn't go back there. Your eyes began to fill up with tears. You nodded, feeling her walk you to the lobby.

All you could do was sit there with your head in your hands, completely oblivious to what was happening in the emergency room. You felt like screaming for even bringing the baby thing up, but you were even more upset finding out that Eren was doing drugs.

You felt like you couldn't do anything for him,or for anyone.

And that scared you.

@@@

Sorry for the late crappy short update.

I've been feeling like not writing for a while, but I want to not leave you guys in the dark.

Alot of people have been saying that my stories are poorly written, like they have been saying 365 days is awful and so is Fate.

Please tell me if someone is using anything from my books besides the snk characters, which I do not own. Like the plot and OC and stuff like that.

I'm planning on getting 365 days copyright.

How's the story?

The negatives?

The positives?

Things I need to work on?

Commentary in general?

Remember to vote, comment and follow!

~ Kat