Ch. 17 Star Stream vs Ancient Age

The man's light golden hair fluttering in the air while the sunlight shines at the top throughout the abyss. He is just like the male version of Uriel, but the different thing was there's no light in his gaze as if he has no soul.

However, he still looked holy in the somber region even though he is not a pure God.

' Although he looks similar with Uriel, their personality is totally different from each other.'

Staring at Acheron's majestic but somehow sly expression, made Kim Dokja got the chills.

...

" What a strange name."

Yoo Jonghyuk frowned with a disgusting notion on his face while Dokja gasped at his word.

" Yoo Jonghyuk! Could you not see the situation we are in right now?" Kim Dokja whispered.

" Ya, indeed. It's a stupid name. Who named it?" Zoe added on.

Zoe's action made him looked more similar to Han Soo young, though. It felt like he was the real Han Sooyoung.

It will be great if Han Soo-young was there, but thinking of her for being a man was too over. Kim Dokja doesn't wish to have another savage person like Yoo Jonghyuk by his side. 

At least Han Soo young sometimes gives some manners to her companions. He could not imagine what's Han Soo Young in the male version looks like, nor him or Yoo Jonghyuk switched their gender in the other world.

Because there was a sample for him that what would happen if Soo Young turned into a man.

" Haha, that's doesn't irritate me. Are you perhaps trying to abuse my rage to force me to use my skills?" Acheron chuckled.

' Huh? Is that so? But what does it have to do with his skills?'

Before Dokja could think, the fourth wall shown up again.

[ Fi n is h -! ! !]

Its voice ringing around Dokja's head, as if it was cheering about what it had done.

' Fourth wall?! Where were you?'

[ Ha ck ing~]

' Hacking?! Well, who? Acheron? System?'

Kim Dokja thought with anxiety, he got an ominous feeling about this...

Ooooongg-!!!!

An ear-piercing rumble echoed in Acheron's realm. Those individuals could see the sky started to crack into a line, and between those gaps, they know there's something behind it.

" What the?" Zoe gasped.

" Wow! Whatever it takes, just to make me use that thing?! Does it really have to use my skills to make that 'path'?" Acheron laughed with disbelief.

However, another cracking sound appeared on the opposite side of the first gap. It was like two doors to the different world have opened at once.

" How did they even found this place?  It's at the outer universe!" Acheron yelled with sadness because it takes a decade of years to find a covert place like this and it wasted a lot of energy to create it too.

' What have you done, fourth wall?!'

[ I on ly o pen ed t he ga te to the An ci ent A ge. T he oth er on e i s no t my wi lling.]

The fourth wall said as if a scolded kid.

' No, I mean why did you do that?'

[ That Hy ve ro us ]