Ch. 14 Hell

In the empty city, Yoo Jonghyuk entered a residence. He stared at the corridor with doors along it, he then started to pushed every shabby doors in the flat.

But what's behind the doors were seemed to be all ruined. As if there was a terror crime scene in the residence.

After a few more, finally he saw a door that haven't been ragged like the others. He slowly opened, a intact small living room showed up, it was much more smaller if compared to Yoo Jonghyuk's original house.

He wandered around in the small space, he could be sure there's still someone living here.

Looked outside the balcony which placed beside the living room and could be seen straight away from the front door. White curtains flied along the wind that flew in from the outside, like a photograph.

Yoo Jonghyuk could see the 1863rd through the balcony, he was still exploring while eliminate the Ruptars. This situation was like a kid watching his parent working on something that unsuitable to the children.

" ..."

He turned back inside, checked every room in the small house. All the thing inside were seemed to be destroyed which is a waste of time to check every one of them. Until the end of the short corridor, Yoo Jonghyuk approached to the last door in this house. Tried to turn the handle.

...

It's locked. 

He could certain that there's someone inside the room, but who will it be?

Yoo Jonghyuk take a look at the scenario window.

[[ Remaining time for the ' §¿¶¶' to open. ]]

[ : 1 hr 56 mins 3||sec]

Looked like the time is enough for him to waste at whoever it was in the room.

At least if there's anything happen inside, he still had time to settle it and go to the exit.

...Should I burst the door?

Yoo Jonghyuk glanced around, there's no key anywhere. If let say search for a room key in this house, it's okay for him. However everything here were in a mess which is not a good idea to do that. After all, time is limited.

He frowned in annoyed, thinking of aren't there any other way to gently let the door open or tell the person inside to unlock it.

Well, just knock the door then.

He knocked twice, the person inside didn't respond.

Although it's a simple action, Yoo Jonghyuk is impatient...

*Bang!!!!

So, he kicked the door.

A small crack appeared on the door, but it did not reveal a little gap on it. 

However, he could heard someone was turning the door handle from the inside.

The door really opened, after Yoo Jonghyuk used that kind of method..

He entered the room, but no one's behind the door which made him confused that who was the one opened the door.

The door closed by itself automatically, Yoo Jonghyuk seemed not to be even care about what will happen after he has been locked inside the unfamiliar room.

Curtains flapping both side of the opened window, sunlight reflected in the room and made it more warm and peaceful. It was a nice relaxing atmosphere for home.

At corner of the area, Yoo Jonghyuk saw a boy rolled into a ball on the bed, faced back to him.

He realised several of wounds on the kid, apparently the boy got bullied. Right now he seems to be sleeping.