Ch. 12 Heaven

In the fertile grass, no one is aware of their existence, neither nor knows that they are actually just a part of the pass memory world line.

Everything is pure and gorgeous in this place, which Kim Dokja has already predicted. However, he still got attracted by the people and buildings here.

Some of the people here possess a pair of crystal light gray eyes with a hint of glowing blond, which looked elegant and virginity. Some of them possess diamond-blue eyes with dark brown hair. They seemed to be soldier here, and many more beautiful looks.

Obviously, they are what we called, 'Angels'. 

Zoe stopped his move, turned back and saw that Kim Dokja was staring at those Angels like a curious kid. He frowned, then whispered.

" Hey, What are you doing?! We have to go!"

" Why some of them doesn't have wings?" Kim Dokja pointed at those Angels.

" Those are Harp Angels, their wings just haven't grow out yet! Come on, we have to move!"

" And why are we hiding?"

" ......Just shut up."

After that, they entered a hall which they could see the Archangels were preparing something. 

[ The Guardian's approaching! Gather the Virtutes and protect the Angels we must vanquish the bad soul and...!]

Is that Gabriel? I mean the Archangel that I read from a book of the earth instead of the constellation Archangel, Gabriel that I used to know in the novel world line. 

Kim Dokja stared at the man who with a pair of huge wings. He could see the Archangel's eyes are light purple in color with brown fluffy hair, he was indeed looks the same as the book said anyway.

" Stop staring him! Why are you always staring at those jerks? They are not even look nice!" Zoe glanced at Kim Dokja, frowning like disgusted of those Angels here.

" Maybe it's because you are a Demon so you think it's disgusted you?"

" Hey, I'm not a Demon!" he yelled back.

" Then why do you have these horns on your head?" Kim Dokja pointed at the pair of horns that on his head.

" I have wings... but I'm not Angel. Well, I can control blue flame...emm I...I mean, I can control nature element not Hell fire." 

Zoe stuttered, he was born like that after all. He just looks like a fusion of Angel and Demon, and actually he is neither belongs to any side but the nature party.

" Aha, see! I have beast legs!" he reached out his legs, last time the pair of human legs now have changed to lion-like hind legs. 

He looked at Kim Dokja as if he finally found a proof that he is not an Angel or a Demon, but some kind of powerful nature beast spirit. Staring at Dokja with shinny eyes like seeking for his understanding.

" Now you can trust that I'm not Angel or Demon, right? I have feathers which Demons don't, I have horns which Angel don't, I can control fire without any support or pray which they couldn't and I have beast legs, which both of them don't have!" Zoe said proudly.

" Ya, I can see that..." Kim Dokja smiled wryly. 

" Indeed."

!!!

They both shocked by the voice, Kim Dokja slowly turned around and saw there was a blond man with a harmonious smile who was wearing a  black ancient style coat and magician hat.