Ch.3 The Owner

......

......

"Wait... he is not moving..."

[The heck...you...you just killed him?!] Alexandra trembled.

"Oh, I did not.....

[Seriously??! You just killed him! What are you....

"I said I did not do it in purpose!!"

[Then why??! You were the one who said he...

"I thought he had became more stronger after he get Lore's sword, so I......"

[You what?]

"I just slashed him gently..."

[You called that gently??? I think I would almost cripped if I was the one who beared that slashed, Karles! ]

"Okay sorry..."

[You should have said it to that human not me. Anyway, why did you just slashed him without any purpose?This wasn't like what you would did.] Alexandra sighed bitterly and watched the dead body with pity.

"You didn't prepare a fake body before fight with him right?" he asked in serious manner.

[How did you know...] Alexandra said with disbelieve while facing the young man.

"Well, I know everything, Alexandra. If I didn't slash him at that time, right now you would have been dead. Ugh......What's in your mind Alex? If you're dead, who manage the reincarnation? " The young man shooked his head and frowned like he was mad.

[...I forgot, and don't call my name...] Alexandra frowned back ,staring at him with anger in fact he hates people who called out his full name, after all Alexandra is elder than him....

"... Oh please stop this nonsense ,Alexandra. You still have work behind aren't you? Even this simple little thing you still can forgot, so how about your job? "

[Don't blame me yet! You also forgot to create a name and identity before enter this world!] Alexandra yelled back with anger. Shortly after, a line and a line of words appeared on the screen.

[Unknown ,??? has killed the incarnation "Kim Dokja".]

[Scenario #??? failed.]

[The constellation "Demon like Judgement of Flame" is cursing at the unknown, ??? with tears. ]

[ See?! ] Alexandra shouted and pointed at the screen which appeared in front of them.

"..."

+++

".......What just happened?" Han Sooyoung said with confused.

"Well, I should be the one who asked that question!" Yoo Jonghyuk yelled back.

He wanted to kill the person who killed Kim Dokja, but as he saw the phenomenal speed and power from that person, he couldn't made any movement because he knew if he do any unnecessary action , at the next second he would be killed too.

"...He can't be dead... or he had planned this?" Han Sooyoung said with panic and wished that she could do something.

[Some of the constellations are confusing.]

Yoo Jonghyuk ignored her ,he quickly opened the Middway conversation and typed the text whereas Alexandra and that person still chatting to each other at not further away...

-Kim Dokja! Where are you!?

-Kim Dokja! What was that?! What happened to you...

[Messages sent.]