Ch. 18 Be The Last To Stand

" Kim Dokja!!!"

Yoo Jonghyuk launched himself forwards and stretched out his hand to grip Kim Dokja's collar, but he ended up only touched the tip of one of his black feathers because of the floating skill.

Watching Kim Dokja flew away instantly as if he was trying to flee from him.

" Damn it! Wait, Kim Dokja! Kim Dokja!!! You little...!!"

Yoo Jonghyuk got so angry that he vigorously clenched his teeth. He has intended to ignore the things about The 1863rd, who suddenly turned into a mysterious individual, the young Kim Dokja, and the memories of Kim Dokja's perspective in the train station.

He wanted to know the truth about them too, but he considered that he just had to take the ' Kim Dokja' in his world line back and forget about everything since those might be the effects of the complex world lines. He doesn't care about what would happen to the rest.

His only errand is to bring him back to their companions, and that's all.

However, Kim Dokja always likes to keep things complicated and sacrifice himself to pass the obstinate scenario every time. He could choose another effortless way to solve the situation, you know. Well, which he doesn't, making his companions pissed off and get upset for him.

[ Announcement arrived.]

" ?!"

[ Scenario auto mental effect has applied.]

[ Irritation effects activating!]

Yoo Jonghyuk glanced at the window, which suddenly appeared in front of him.

Supposedly, it's a piece of dangerous information to everyone in the scenario because they cannot put themselves away from provoking violence due to the effect, but Yoo Jonghyuk dismissed it.

" Kim......You...!"

A sudden interruption had already offended Yoo Jonghuyk for blocking his sight from catching Kim Dokja. Add on the mental effect and the current situation. His anger had doubled by the buffs and successfully reached its max level.

It made him unconsciously added on.

" I'm gonna tear your skin off!!!!"

Meanwhile, Kim Dokja couldn't hear Jonghyuk since he had already been a mile away from the furious mobs on the land. He was still pondering about how the side effect works on certain people.

' There must be a reason why Yoo Jonghyuk didn't get the side effect.'

The flying Kim Dokja had no idea that a vicious person was glaring at him from behind, and also that he got lucky the man could not move freely due to the floating skill. Therefore, the man had to oscillate his limbs to swim in the air like an astronaut.

While watching the war happened, Kim Dokja somehow felt familiar, as if he had been through this kind of scenario with his companion before. But he had no solutions or memories relevant to this chaotic complex of Outer Gods and Constellations war. Also, he couldn't tell the nostalgic feeling that he had with this scenario, or maybe it was because of the effect of the crushed world?

[Several constellations have entered the ' Battle field'!]

[ More individuals have participated in the ' Chaos War'!]

[ STI#?? has given a sponsor.]

[ 8,000,000 coins had sponsored to all individuals.]

' Wow damn, who's so rich? The system's staff? Well, Star Stream would never sponsor such a thing, especially there are thousands of people here. Emm... Oh, I get it. There's someone who possesses that 'Unlimited Coin''.'