Chapter 8 - Death - Tubbo's POV

This is written from another point of view and the next few chapters will be how each person reacted to Tommy's 'death'. They won't be as long as my usual chapters.
--------

He didn't want to exile Tommy. Why would he want to exile his best friend? He didn't want to but he had to. Dream would have killed everyone if he hadn't.
'Gah! Why did he make me choose!?'
Tubbo held his head in his hands as he sat in the bench.
'Why did I do it?'
He sat there until the sun had set and the stars kissed the sky.
'I'm going to go see him. I don't care what Dream says.'
With a new resolve Tubbo stood up and went towards the nether portal. The closer he got to the portal however the stronger the feeling of dread became.
'What if Tommy gets angry?'
'What if he hates me?'
'Is he okay?'
'What if he's hurt?'
'Has anyone gone to see him?'
'Oh withers why didn't I go sooner?'
Tubbo was now running as fast as he could, he didn't know why but he felt as though he had to, that something was wrong.

He didn't expect this.

It was all gone.
Logsteadshire was gone.
Blown up.
There was nothing left.

"TOMMY!?!" He yelled. "TOMMY WHERE ARE YOU!?!"

Nothing.

"TOMMY PLEASE!!!"

He was running around trying to find any trace that his best friend was still alive.

He stopped.

On the floor at the base of the pillar lay a broken, blood stained compass.

'No. No no no no. NO NO NO NO'

"No..."

He looked up at the pillar in front of him. It reached so high. Even with armour you wouldn't survive a fall like that.

"No... Tommy..."

He fell to the ground.
He didn't know what to do.
His best friend was dead.

He died all alone.

"It can't be..."

He tried to deny it.

It didn't work.
He knew Tommy was dead.

His best friend was dead.

And so he sat there on his hands and knees and screamed.
He screamed until his voice was raw and cried until there were no tears left to shed.

He didn't hear the voices behind him as he curled up into a ball beneath the pillar nor when he finally passed out as the sun began to rise.