Chapter 10 - Death -Philza's POV

It was a normal day for him. He and Techno had made breakfast together, had fun reading and were now collecting turtle shells from the farm out back of Techno's house.
What he didn't expect was to fell a sense of dread crawl upon him as a tidal wave.

"Hey Techno?"
"Hm?"
"How do you think Tommy's doing?"

He didn't say it out right but he was worried. He knew when one of his children were in danger. And this feeling. He had hoped he would never feel again.

It was the same feeling as when Wilbur was about to press the button.

"I don't know."
"Should we go see him?"
"Why? It's the middle of the night, surely he would be asleep?"
"I've just got a feeling that something is wrong"

He saw Techno tense up and turn around to leave.
"Let's go."
"I thought you said it was the middle of the night?"
"Phil. You have never been wrong about this stuff before. If you think there is something wrong with Tommy then we are going to see Tommy. I don't care what time of day or night it is."

They both sped up at this. He wouldn't say it out loud but he knew Techno was worried. He was too.
As he got closer tears sprung to his eyes and he had no idea why. Not until he heard a small gasp from Techno.
He followed his eyes and wished that what he was seeing wasn't true.
Through the leaves he could see a tall pillar.
'No. Not my son. He couldn't.'
He ran. He ran with Techno by his side as tears ran down his face.
'Please. Please be wrong. Please be okay Tommy.'
Then it hit him.
I blood curdling cry coming from a small brunet at the base of the pillar.
The moment he got to Tubbo his legs collapsed.

'No.
No.
Please no.
Not my son.
Not my little boy.'

He cried and picked up Tubbo, cradling him to his chest. He rocked back and forth slightly as small sobs ripped through his throat.
He held Tubbo as tightly as he could and brought his wings around him and his two sons.
He wouldn't let go.
He couldn't lose another family member.

He couldn't lose another son.