• 24 •

•••

•••

Daisy was in some sort of basement. She was chained to the wall for lord knows how long but she was unable to feel her arms anymore. Her arms were numb and extremely cold.

She was only in a shirt. There were no undergarments on her. The basement was extremely hot, sweat was dripping down from her temples and even her whole back was drenched in sweat that her white shirt clinched to her body.

Her feet were sore due to constant standing from so long. She looked down at the circular dark purple and blue mark on her ankle where she was chained in the room. Sighing, she placed her head on her arm and stared at the dirty greasy floor. There was water dripping from a pipe in the corner and that tipping sound of drops falling in the puddle of water was the only thing that could be heard in the whole place.

A yellow colour bulb was hanging in the middle from the roof that was the only source of light in this dark place. Daisy sighed as she felt her eyes droopy.

The door burst opened with so much force that the door hit the wall with a thud. It was a metal door so the sound was harsh that made her flinch.

Daisy immediately closed her eyes breathing deeply to face the monster but what she saw wasn't the thing she was ready to face.

Her throat clogged up and she let out a shuddering breath as all the scenarios raked her mind and none of it was pleasant.

Taehyung walked in but he wasn't alone. He was wheeling a wheelchair inside on which an old man was sitting. Daisy immediately recognised those soft elderly eyes.

He was Mr. Antonio from the hospital. How can Daisy forget this man. All those days in the hospital there wasn't even a single day that Daisy didn't talk to this man. Daisy met him during the time when few patients were brought in the garden to take fresh air. She met Mr. Antonio there and she immediately felt close to the old man and from then onwards. Everyday she'll beg her nurse to take her to Mr. Antonio's ward and then Mr. Antonio will tell her the tales of his old days, the adventures and the love affairs. He was like fresh air in the medicine reeking hospital.

Mr. Antonio has no family and was in the hospital because he had a cardiac arrest and his maid brought him to the hospital. He can't walk without help because of his old age. He would often say that once they'll leave the hospital. He'll adopt Daisy as his daughter, when he gets to know her parents died few years ago, but she didn't want to put the old man in dangers of her life so she won't answer him and dodged it off but never in her wildest dreams she thought that Taehyung will bring Mr. Antonio here. This only means Taehyung knows each and everything of hers. Even when she breathes the air, he knows everything.

"I'm so happy that I'll meet Daisy after six months. All thanks to you my strong boy." Daisy heard Mr. Antonio saying it to Taehyung and her heart dropped more.