• 13 •

•••

•••

The dress was clinging to her body like a second skin as she slowly walked out of her room. There was a long corridor which stairs are going down. Daisy gulped as she stared at the expensive looking paintings that litter the wall.

Her steps were steady and cautious as her eyes hungrily took in each and every information that she can collect.

Daisy walked down the stairs and with her each and every step she felt a heavy boulder weighing her down. She was scared to face him, there's no denying in that.

Stairs lead her to a huge lounge and it was far from anything normal. It was freaking lavish with a beautiful crystal chandelier in the middle of the ceiling. The whole place screamed money.

Her hands became sweaty when her eyes landed on the large main gate which can be her escape.

Daisy jumped in her place as she placed her hand on her heart to calm herself down. "You're late!" Came his deep voice, and she pursed her lips tightly together.

His brown orbs stared at her from head to toe sending terrific chills to rundown her spine.

Taehyung was sitting on the large comfy settee as his eyes were fixed on her. "Come here." He ordered, but she stayed rooted to her spot not moving an inch. He arched his brow at her, as if daring her to defy him. Her heart was thudding wildly in her rib cage as she forced herself to move towards him and stopped two feet away from him.

"Sit down." He ordered, and she gulped her anger down at his ridiculous orders. She quietly sat down and stared at her fidgeting fingers on her lap.

"How are you feeling?" He asked calmly, his voice giving nothing away, and she didn't have the courage to look him in the eyes neither her tongue was cooperating with her. She simply nodded her head.

"WORDS!" Came his roaring voice, and she jumped in her place as a whimper escaped her lips. Her eyes immediately became teary as she stared at his calm face.

"F-fi-Fine." She stuttered badly and her answer made him nod his head in affirmation.

"Come here." He said as he patted his lap and all the blood drained out of her system as she stared at his hand that was patting his lap and then back at his face.

"I..I..." She stuttered with no words getting out of her lips. All the act of her bravery went flying out of the window when her eyes met his dark evil ones.

Ever so slowly a razor sharp smirk adorned his face which creeped her out as she involuntarily moved back in the sofa.

"Come here, Daisy. Don't make me get you." Taehyung warned, his voice was deadly low: just like a whisper of the devil.

"P-please..." She stuttered not knowing what she's asking for, because this man isn't aware of what mercy is.

"Tch!" He twisted his head in a circular motion and then his cold eyes met her moistened ones, her heart drops down in the pit of her stomach as she stared at the killer.

Next thing she was yanked from her seat by her wrist and landed on his lap. He grabbed her rear and made her sit properly. She let out a loud cry as she pushed at his shoulder, but he abruptly twisted both of her wrists behind her back with his one hand making her chest to arch out.

"Daisy...Daisy....Daisy..." He sings with disappointment laced in his deep voice which made her whole body to tremble. His hot breath hit her chest through the fabric.

She squirmed in his hold only to let out a loud horrified gasp when she felt his hardness on the side of her thigh. Her vision blurred more with tears.

"P-please...let me g-go..." She stuttered, her eyes were closed shut because she was too afraid to look in his eyes.

A painful scream escaped her lips when his fingers threaded in her wet locks, and he pulled her hairs back roughly. Her widened eyes stared at the ceiling as the mere act of breathing became difficult for her.

Daisy felt his lips on her jaw as he gave her a peck there but then her whole body jolted badly and a hiss escaped her lips when he bit her just below her jaw and the starting of her neck.

"When I order you to do something, you'll do it!" He snickered near her ear making her to shiver and her whole body shook. Her body was twisted to an odd level which caused pain to shoot up in her back.

Daisy didn't answer him, she was too occupied with the pain to even hear what he was saying. "Ahhh!" She screamed again when he pulled at her hairs with more force this time.

"Am I clear?" He cooed as if he's loving her, "y-yes..." she breathed with difficulty, and he slowly let go of her hairs only to caresses her cheek making her flinch as her whole face was red as tears leaked out of her eyes profusely.

Her eyes were closed which he didn't like so he took out something from his back. "Open your eyes Daisy." He cooed as something cold touched her skin making her eyes to shot open wide in utter fear.

Her fear filled crystal blue eyes met his dark ones making her throat all dry. The bone chilling expressions on his face was enough to make her run for the hills.

His thick brows were knitted together in anger and his eyes held anger as well but his lips were opened into a wide grin, at that exact moment she felt dread creep in her veins.

The gun barrel that was poking at her cheek was less scary as compared to the deranged expression on his face.

Her breath hitch, and she stopped breathing when the barrel of his gun caressed her lips making her whimper as she sealed her lips in a thin line.

He poked the barrel of his gun on her lips and mused.

"Open your mouth Daisy."

Vote , comment and share

Instagram: @kathleen_hayat_