Ending part 1 (Escape)

F/N
I woke up in a cold cell all alone, with no sign of Elsa or Zephyr. "O-oh Kay I need to get out of here" I whispered to myself. As I stood up a vision began to start it was of Anna freezing in a room above me. I had to get out of there and save my friend.

"First I need to know if a guards coming" I said. Focusing on my power I began to see the future, although it was harder to do in on command. I saw a guard coming in the next few minutes. "Ok now I got an idea."

A few minutes later the plan was in affect and I was hiding behind the door. When the guard opened it I jumped out and hit him over the head. "YE~yes" I corrected myself "can't yell, right."

I took the guards armor and put some on then locked the door and continued down the halls. "Princesses here I come"

Time skip brought to you by a cold Anna

Anna
I lay freezing on the floor after Hans had betrayed me. It was all my fault I should have never trusted him.  Not to mention Olaf had convinced me Kristof was my love. All of a sudden I heard the door handle move. "H-help me p-please" I called out "I-I'm in h-here"

"Anna?!" the person In the door way said and I recognized the voice. "F-F/N?" I said "Yes" she said. "Anna" she yelled as she helped me up.

"I nead to get to Kristof" I said she nodded. "How about through the window" Olaf suggested. We both nodded moving towards it. "Now or never" F/N said, and we jumped.