The first letter

F/N
All the trolls faces went from excited to uncomfortable. The awkwardness hit me like a wall as I shifted from one foot to another I could see Kristof was just as awkward because he was fumbling with his gloves.

The leader of trolls sighed " in this world magic is a gift. It's divine nature is to choose who is worthy. It can be beautiful but it can also be dangerous.

Princess Elsa has this magic, but she made a mistake so we had to fix it. For her safety and her sisters". Kristof seemed to understand because he was nodding silently to himself.

"But I don't get it" I blurted out "why would we have to conceal it, why not help it grow". The trolls were having a hard time answering the questions so I let it go. But It wouldn't leave my mind completely.

I thought the platinum blonde girl was pretty and her magic was delicate yet strong. I shook this thought off and hoped the light blush creeping at my cheeks wasn't visible.

All of a sudden Kristof's voice interrupted the rest of my thoughts. " we should head back to work before people get worried" he said "yeah" I said in return "but we will come back as much as we can."

After lots of good bye's and hugs me and Kristof finally made it out of the forest. We would've got lost thanks to Kristof if it wasn't for zephyr,.

When we finally reached the edge of the forest I pulled him aside and said "we'll talk later about when to meet up with the trolls ok. But I have somewhere to go that's really important so bye." I ran off top speed Zephyr flying after me.

I made it back to my room and took out a piece of paper and parchment. "Well zephyr this is probably the dumbest idea I've ever had. So let's do this" I said with enthusiasm.

I've heard from the trolls that they were keeping the princess locked up in her room. On the highest floor so I decided she needed a penpal. I finish writing out the letter and this is what it said:

Dear snowflake
Cute nickname for cute girl ;)
But that's aside the point I heard that you were being locked away. So I thought you could use a friend. You don't have to write back but I will continue to write to you no matter what.
Love F/N.

I looked down at the letter it was simple and sweet. "Are you ready to send this" I said to zephyr with a huge smile on my face. He twirled through my hair to say yes. "Great" I folded up the letter and handed it to him "you know where to go bud" I said and he flew away.

All the rest of the afternoon I was bouncing with excitement and anticipation. I know it was childish and she probably wouldn't write back. But I was just happy that maybe I can maybe make her feel better.

I hadn't gotten a letter back at all. But that didn't matter I would continue to write to her like I had promised. She might get sick of me and asked me to stop but I would continue.

I flopped onto my bed exhausted from the wonder and excitement of the day. I let my eyes flutter closed and my body get heavy. As I fell into a dreamless slumber.

A/N
Sorry for the short episode thanks for the reads and support. I really like to write so this is just fun for me.