Up The north mountain part one

F/N
I watched the busy town from where I stood. Everyone was buzzing with excitement because today was coronation day. I wished Elsa luck with a letter but like everything nowadays she never gets back to me. She had even boarded up her window that hurt.

I let out a sigh as I waited for Sven and Kristof. The warmer seasons were coming around and we needed to get as much ice as we could. Finally I saw Kristof in a sled being pulled by Sven.

"Took you long enough" I said with some angst. I didn't mind waiting but I didn't want to think about her. "Well you try packing a sled by yourself" Kristof snapped back. I laughed at this and climbed onto the sled. It was going to be a long ride.

Kristof
We were riding along on the sled enjoying the cool air and quiet. When I looked over at F/N she seemed upset about something. "Hey are you ok" I asked
"Yeah" she said "just thinking about her. It's coronation day you know". I nod "yeah I know" "anyway" she said "did you remember to pack everything." "Yep" I said with a smirk on my face "even the matches" she continues "Yep" I say.

"Ok good how about the rope" my mind goes blank for a second before I say "oops". "Well it looks like we're making a quick stop "she says "We should probably stop for the night anyway." "

Yeah you're right come on Sven." I say and he takes us to a shop that has a barn attached. We climb out of the sled and Y/N immediately calls "not it". I sigh and walk towards the store looks like I'm buying.

F/N
I take Sven into the barn he's restlessly sniffing around to see if we have any carrots. When he figures out that there are none he lies down in the corner. I do the same and relax trying to clear my mind of all distractions. Then I fall asleep for a bit. When I wake up Kristof is playing his guitar and doing his weird reindeer thing.

I chuckled softly at the sight and then the song ends. I'm about to go back to sleep when the door flies open. There's a lady standing in the doorway dressed like she's never been in the snow before in her life .

Before I could get a better look at her she tosses a bag of carrots at Kristof stomach. Then she says "take me up to the north mountain."

This is met by a mediant "no" from Kristof but I have another plan. "Yes" I say we will take you up the mountain." Kristof gives me a side eye and I stick my tongue out at him.

"Come on Kris remember what I always say when adventure comes knocking answer the door." He sighs "just up the mountain that's it." The girl smiles and says "just up the mountain."

We both get up and hook Sven up to the slay. While we leave I think of why I agreed. Kristof doesn't know it but I only said yes because I got a vision. My old friend needs my help and I'm gonna give it to her whether she will take it or not.

A/N
OK wow thanks for the support. Sorry for the short chapter. Also I told you it would start
🙏 😃😃