2K🎉😊🏳️‍🌈 specail

What the heck thank you so much 😊 I hope you enjoy this post 🏳️‍🌈😊😊😊🌈 tiny bit of angst pretty FLUFFY (also if you comment I'll try and check out some of your stories, btw they are like sixteen now) Enjoy

I hope you enjoy this post 🏳️‍🌈😊😊😊🌈 tiny bit of angst pretty FLUFFY (also if you comment I'll try and check out some of your stories, btw they are like sixteen now) Enjoy

Kristof (changing it up a little)
I watched F/N pace around a clearing lost in thought. She had decided she would tell Elsa about her visions. But she was having trouble figuring out when and how.

"What if she hates me for not telling her" F/N said, I could only give a tired sigh. "First of all that would never happen, she adores you" I spoke "second of all you're just being ridiculous"

"Even I agree" I said as Sven he was sat next to us. But F/N only plopped down on a log lost in her own depressing thoughts. " I should probably go I'll leave you to think" I said getting ready to leave.

"Thanks for the talk" she said tiredly back before I disappeared into the forest, Sven at my heals. "I hope she figures it out" I mumbled.

Elsa
I stared down at the paper in my hand Zephyr had dropped of earlier. By now I had read it over at least five times still not understanding it. It said that F/N something important to tell me. But I had no idea what.

"I wonder wer-"
Tap
Tap

I looked to where the sound was coming from and saw F/N slip through my window. Instead of the classic smile she usually had, she was frowning. Not to mention she was playing with her fingers awkwardly.

"H-hi" she said timidly, 'some thing was definitely wrong.' " so what are you doing here" I asked sitting on my bed. She just cleared her throat a couple of times slowly sliding next to me.

"W-well you k-know when you told me about your powers" she stuttered out. "Y-yes" I said I was starting to get nervous. "Well I didn't tell the full truth I also have powers."

F/N
'I finally did it I told her' I thought. Soon we were sitting there staring at each other a thick silence hanging over the room. " I don't understand are you talking about, Zephyr?" Elsa said, putting out her hand so Zephyr could go through her fingers.

I shook my head " no not suffer I can-" I cut myself off as I swallowed, "see you the future." Elsa's mouth hanging open in shock. " I can see short visions but I don't have too much control over them."

Elsa still wasn't blinking and I could feel tears prick my eyes. " i'm sorry I didn't tell you before I'll just leave" I said as I got up ready ready to jump out the window. As I swung my legs over the railing I felt an arm grab my bicep.

"Don't go"

Elsa
I couldn't believe it she had powers to, but that didn't matter right now because I couldn't believe she thought I would be mad. "Don't go" I said as I grabbed her arm.

She blinked back tears, her E/C eyes shining. "You don't hate me" she asked I shook my head. "Never" I whispered rubbing circles in her back.

"I'm so glad snowflake" she said while smiling. Then she picked me up at by the waist and spun me around. Zephyr flying around us as we could so.

F/N
I spun Elsa around happily I was so glad she took the information well. Oh my fears disappeared as I planted a kiss on her nose. Elsa's turned bright red as I pulled her into a hug.

We stood like that for a while more enjoying each other's company. Today went so well, I was so happy.

(A/N hope you liked 🏳️‍🌈😊😀)